Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Colin Powell Backs Obama

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I speak the truth Lou, and that’s all there is to it

I am an impartial observer, if attacks are warranted then they shall come forth, it is not a deliberate attempt on my part for the sake of just causing a ruckus, i simply comment on what i see

Affilizilla

Well you know the spin will be dirty. :flush: That seems to be the only playbook McCain has anymore. Colin Powell in my view is one of the most respected republicans there is so lets see how far their attacks go.

Zlzmbmax
    nick777;181778 wrote:
    There is little doubt in my mind that Obama will win this election,

Wow Nick, thanks!… you Hot-Foot that update down from the news room?

nick777;181778 wrote:
    America is still under British control,

That makes me feel warm all over, Nick. I wish it were true. Unless you need a villain for a hollywood movie – when it comes to that we rule!
    “und zen Jahn McLain I will blow up zis Nakatomi Buildink!” – you see!

nick777;181778 wrote:
    u can’t hide the fact that the Democrats are Muslims serving the will of the British, your cover has been blown.

I think that Nick slipped through a hole in the Space/Time continuem and came out somewhere the Suez Crisis never happened – Shortly before then was just about the last time we ruled anything

Anonymous
    Inactive

@HodgeyBoy 181833 wrote:

Wow Nick, thanks!… you Hot-Foot that update down from the news room?

That makes me feel warm all over, Nick. I wish it were true. Unless you need a villain for a hollywood movie – when it comes to that we rule!
    “und zen Jahn McLain I will blow up zis Nakatomi Buildink!” – you see!

I think that Nick slipped through a hole in the Space/Time continuem and came out somewhere the Suez Crisis never happened – Shortly before then was just about the last time we ruled anything

What color is the sky in Gibralter i wonder

Here’s some fascinating info for u

“By 1921, the British Empire held sway over a population of about 458 million people, approximately one-quarter of the world’s population”

That wasn’t too long ago, and that’s quite a stake

Now, like u say, u can’t seem to rule anything, and that really is cause for concern, i personally don’t believe any of your claims of incompetancy, not for lack of effort of course, i know u recently knighted the Sultan of Brunei and Elton John, among others, and that would make some people think that u have lost your mind, and i know u gave up the Falklands, but the fact is this, whether it says so on paper or not, Australia, Canada, India, Jamaica, etc, those countries still have your people in power and live by your law, i know, i’ve seen them, u can’t deny it, so u can say whatever u want but it don’t make it true.

How did the English gain such power once upon a time, well the answer is simple, they aligned themselves with the Muslims, u don’t remember ?, i guess that’s why i’m here, to refresh everyones memory, that was the epic battle on 2 fronts many years ago, Colonial England vs America and Europe vs the Muslims, and that was the battle that changed today’s world, for the worse, it’s a little hard to pretend it never happened.

Shall i go on pointing out deliberate omissions from the history books ?

Anonymous
    Inactive

It would really be nice to stay on topic! :tongue:

Colin Powell Backs Obama

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is why we should have voted Nick in for president.

Anonymous
    Inactive

His son is campaining for McCain, After all it was McCain that asked Clinton as a favor to put him into the head of the FCC role way back when. If you look at what Colon has to gain by endorsing Obama its just more political junk. Also this was known over 3 months ago but they waited to have some impact on the election.

bla bla bla..

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)