Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

CNN tonight

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Larry Walters, the lawyer specializing in online gaming law and affiliate law, will participate in a debate tonight on CNN’s Paula Zahn Now Show, relating to the use of profanity at sporting events, and the First Amendment implications of the Attorney General’s decision to outlaw such speech. The spot will air at approximately 8:45pm, EST.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Dom
    It will be nice to see how he handles himself in the spotlight

Brad

Anonymous

now they’re telling us what we can/cannot say?

I don’t care if it is to shut-up the drunk in the seat behind you; I don’t like it. If I got a problem with somebody using too much profanity. I’ll either leave or kick their ass and sometimes both, but I’ll also turn right around and fight any judge/law that would tell him to shut up.

these are things better left to the public. We’ll police the potty-mouths, you stick your new rules where the sun don’t shine and we don’t have to see them.

Anonymous

That brings to mind Southpark: bigger, longer and uncut.

My son and his friend went to see it when it came out. Came home, found me on the computer and sang “Uncle F*&^er” word for word to me. *gasp*

It had a moral to the story that applies here, me thinks. Something about how it was ok everyone was running around fighting, killing and all that stuff, yet they made a war because of “potty humour” and “potty mouths”

Anonymous
    Inactive

I wasn’t able to watch this.

Did anyone see it? How did it go?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)