Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Closing Washington State Accounts

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Players are complaining left and right, do you have anymore that you plan to close? Also you closed accounts that had monies in them, what do you plan to do with that? One sure way to tick people off is to take money from them and then close an account without returning the money.

Anonymous
    Inactive

If programs close accounts or don’t accept players from certain states, we NEED TO KNOW beforehand!!!!

This is starting to happen all over without notice and it is chaos.

I am sending my good players to where they are frustrated and will not come back to me!!!!

I need to be able to provide accurate and timely info on my site.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

This thread has been running in the General Discussion section so I have copied Tim’s reply from yesterday afternoon (see below). If you have any questions about this then feel free to contact Tim (tim@wagershare.com) or myself (tom@wagershare.com) and we will be happy to discuss the situation with you.

Thanks
    Tom

We apologise for any inconvenience caused in relation to these locked accounts. A script was written that would lock accounts and prohibit registration from certain states in America. This script was created because of advice from our legal team, informing us that it may be necessary to block access to these players in the near future.

This script was run in error late on Tuesday night and the accounts were reopened first thing yesterday morning (with the exception of Louisiana whilst we await more information on the Peter Dicks situation).

We realise how important it is to keep the lines of communication open in situations like this, and it was always our intention to keep you well informed of any decisions to block player access, before putting anything into action. Unfortunately the erroneous running of the script has meant we have had to move the temporary blocking of Louisiana forward.

We will be in constant contact with our legal team over the next few weeks and we’ll let you know of any updates in regards to restricting player access.

Once again, please accept our apologies.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Once the accounts are closed – will the monies in player accounts be refunded to the players?

Such a tough time for us all… Keep us posted.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)