Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Claire please help

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Claire,
    I have been trying to get an account settled for several months now. I purchased some sites with affiliate accounts included in the sale and yours is one of the last sites that havent yet been transferred to my name.
    I have a signed purchase agreement from the other party. This account is involving some big money at this point that I would like to have since I earned it.

What can I do?

galova14

Hi Holis,

Our company policy states that in order to change a personal name to another personal name on a Partnerlogic account a letter is needed from the original account holder to show that they would like to move all players and monies from the old account to the new one and the reason why. This letter must also show both account numbers. This must also be signed at the bottom.

If you send me the signed purchase agreement by email I will be able to prove to our verification department that you have bought this site from the original account holder and I will transfer all the players and monies to your PartnerLogic account within 5 business days.

I look forward to receiving this doc from you to get things done as quickly as possible.

Anonymous
    Inactive

As ive stated multiple times :

1) the orig account holder did indeed write a letter and sign it stating that the account and website was sold to me.

2) The account holder is now MIA with emails bouncing and no response to phone calls.

The letter he sent was deemed not acceptable since it was not typed and did not have my account number listed.

I have a legal document signed by both parties that states the accounts were sold to me.

Work your magic with the exisiting letter and lets get this done.

Anonymous
    Inactive

ANy updates on this?

I purchased the site and accounts in oct 07 and still dont have access to my income.

Partnerlogic is the ONLY affiliate program that has not transferred the account to me.

I have provided proof that the old owner signed them over to me and he even sent you a hand written letter stating that I was the new owner (and signed it of course). Lee then responded that the letter had to be typed?!?!?!?! and it needed his address and my account number on it.

I cannot help the fact that the previous owner is MIA – His email address is turned off and i get no answer from his cell phone.

I feel that i have been very patient here, can you please take all the presented facts and make the RIGHT CHOICE.

galova14

Hi James,

Thank you for sending me an email yesterday with the relevant documents to proceed this update on your account.

I submitted your request this morning on your behalf to the Ecash verification team with all the documents you forwarded me.

Please allow them 3-5 business days to verify the documents and implement your query to move all players and monies to your account.

There is no need to keep sending me emails, PM, or to post in this thread. I will contact you when the process is completed.

Thanks,

galova14

Hi James,

This is to confirm that your funds and players have now been transfered to your PartnerLogic account.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Claire –
    Thanks so much for getting this all straightened out!
    Holis

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was told that I could only cashout via check and that the check will be drawn on US bank (having issues w/ my bank and foreign checks) Also I made 2 separate withdrawals in 24 hours because I want funds to go to different bank accounts – Will cashing out more than once in 24 hours cause my cashout amounts to be combined?

Again – Claire – THANKS SO MUCH!

galova14

Hello,

I am glad you can now have access to your funds.

I suggest you to give a quick call to one of our Ecash representative that will give you the best advice on how to cash out your funds.

Please contact them on:

• 011-800-7777-4357 – Canada
    • 00-800-7777-4357 – Europe (where available)
    • +800-7777-4357 – International (please check your country’s outbound dialling code)
    • +357 22 55 26 06

All numbers are toll-free except the one starting with 00 357 which will be charged at normal international call rates.

Please let me know how it goes.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)