Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Chipleader October, 2009 Affiliate Payments

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Alex,

I received my UB October, 2009 affiliate commission in my player account today, but did not received my AP October, 2009 commission.

Is there a delay with the AP payments ?

Thank you in advance.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have received a payment into my player account today. My stats showed that I had earnt $328.84 after all the deductions that they apply. I have only been credited $191.57 today.

I am not suprised – my stats and what I get paid just don’t tally up in the slightest anymore. Lats month was the first month in ages that I was paid what I expected. I was promised that the stats reflected everything that would be deducted from then on. However, this again seems to not be the case. Everytime that chipleader do some new update to their stats report, my earnings jump down another notch.

This time last year, I was making $1000 a month. Suddenly they changed something in the stats reporting, and overnight my monthly revenue is down to $300. To then have random amounts shaved off outside of the stats is just wrong.

My payment is 100% absolute poker, so it isn’t that I’ve only been paid for UB…but I hope your money comes through soon Poker Dude. Just thought I’d post here as I categorically will get nowhere with support, and wondered if anyone else has noticed the same?

RKB1

Hi,

All AP payments have been made. They were done earlier today. If there are any inconsistencies with the payments it’s usually because of the charge backs.

Alex

Anonymous
    Inactive

Alex,

When are these Chargebacks going to appear in a repot ? We are totally blind to these charges.

Thanks again.

Anonymous
    Inactive

So my stats for last month (as an example):
    Total Revenue: $ 8,453.53
    BD Deductions: $ 157.00
    Processing Fees: $ 1,717.53
    Net Revenue: $ 6,575.93
    Payment Amount: $ 328.84

I was paid $191.15. What’s to stop you fabricating the chargeback amounts to make smaller payments to the affiliate? What happened to chargebacks being levied under the processing fees?

Anonymous
    Inactive

themacster,

Be happy with your $ 191.15 :) I had over $ 2,000 of earned commission wiped out totally this month through chargebacks (I’m assuming, since Alex says all payments were already made), and I still haven’t found out what my chargeback was (hence, it probably exceeds this amount). I can’t understand why this information cannot be furnished. Yes, seems arbitrary and capricious.

RKB1

Why would we fabricate the charge backs? To be slammed in forums by affiliates? It would defeat the whole purpose of the affiliate department. If we wanted to pay you less then we might as well have no affiliate department and pay no one.

The charge backs report can be given to affiliates. The player in question knows about the charge back so why would be make up these charges when the player can reiterate the information?

The charge backs that affiliates have is for paid commission for players that had charge backs in their player accounts during the period the commission was paid for. If a player had a charge back for June (for example) and during this time the player generated “x” amount of revenue and you are paid “y” then that amount will be charged back from your account because the player charged back to the site.

Like I mentioned before. The release date for the charge back report is December. We are doing everything possible to have this done by December.

Alex

Anonymous
    Inactive

Alex,

Thanks for your note. As a suggestion, it might be a good idea to pre-empt the questions and confusion, by automatically sending out a tailored report, to any affiliate who is effected by a “chargeback” in a given month. Just to see a differing amount from the reports or a ZERO amount begs questions. As affiliates, if we see and hear nothing, the silence can be interpreted in the wrong way. Although the chargebacks may be totally justifiable, non-acknowledgement and silence regarding them, can certainly lead to speculation and contempt. I hope you understand the position we are taking here. I know 2 affiliate friends of mine (one who is large affiliate), who are no longer promoting AP and UB as of today, due to the lack of transparency. We know you work hard and are always trying your best, but the affiliate dept may be taking a beating since the reports no longer mean as much as they used to. Thanks for listening.

Have a nice weekend.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)