Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

chipleader dead?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    paulos

or just ignoring affiliates?

Anonymous
    Inactive

They are still there.. I can login…

paulos

hmm well it would be nice if they would reply to my emails or threads here or GPWA imo.
    more echoes of the total fail company and total fail support. I guess i should have expected no less given their history. sigh.

cybersports

Hi OBR,

I see that you are looking for assistance from Chipleader. Please go to our resolution system here:

UB Affiliate Program Review – View Ratings, File a Complaint, Program Details & More

After you click on the above link, click on “File a Complaint” on the right hand side of the page.

After filing your complaint or issue, an affiliate manager or representative will contact you immediately.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns as well. I am always here to help! :)

Thanks,
    Yvette Arlic
    Senior Affiliate Advisor
    714-596-9005 – Direct Line

RKB1

Hi There!

I’m Alex, one of the Affiliate Managers for Chipleader. You can email me directly at alex@chipleader.com or PM here and let me know of any problems you have. I will more than gladly help out with it.

Let me know.

Alex

paulos

hi alex
    #XOE-367348 was my email issue # before your support started ignoring me. perhaps you can read up on the issue in question and get back to me.
    thanks

RKB1

Hi,

I will ask Support to forward me the thread. Once I receive it I will email you.

Alex

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nice to see the CAP resolution system working :)

paulos

Got my issues with chipleader resolved finally. Thanks guys.
    <3

RKB1

I heard that someone had gotten in touch with you. That is great news.

If you ever have any issues please email me or contact me here and I will help you or anyone with any problems they might have.

Alex

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)