Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Chipleader Am Read

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have sent you emails and a pm , got no response so ill ask you here ,

Your stats for ub for the past 3 months have been off by about 50% from what income access is stating . Please check that your program is running correctly and fix the stats .

Thanks

P.S. im not the only one everyone i talked to has the same problem

Anonymous
    Inactive

I spoke to Marcela from Chipleader. They are taking care of it, however I think it has been already resolved.

fronkee

Hi everybody!

Thanks Natalie!

Just to clarify and elaborate on the previous posts, the discrepancy was not caused by any doubling up of stats. The reason that you have seen differing stats in Income Access and the Chipleader backend is that Income Access stats are no longer kept up to date with all the latest UltimateBet adjustments since the migration of the program to the new software platform (the Chipleader backend is the one that is kept current and continually refreshed).

We have been working closely with our current software provider to ensure that the merge of UltimateBet and Absolute Poker under Chipleader has gone as smoothly as possible for affiliates. Our software provider has been very supportive in this process, and their experience in the industry means that they certainly understand the importance of stats accuracy.

Income Access had decided to leave historical UltimateBet affiliate data accessible in their system so that affiliates could consult it if they wished to, and as a result of leaving that data accessible, affiliates were able to view some current data (not including adjustments that are reflected on the Chipleader backend) as well. This is where the display discrepancy occurred. In any case, to avoid any further confusion, please use the Chipleader interface, as UltimateBet stats will no longer be displayed in the Income Access network. Historical stats are up to date in the Chipleader interface.

If anyone has any further questions, please don’t hesitate to let us know!

The Chipleader Team

Anonymous
    Inactive

This seems very disappointing. It looks like basically we are being told that the HIGHER IA stats were wrong because they didn’t include ADJUSTMENTS that Chipleader did. Weird that these adjustments ended up being EXACTLY 50% for May 28th to July 15th.

I don’t get it – I hope there is further explanation!

:sarcasm:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Chipleader now deducts 5% across the board for deposit fees for all US players whether they deposit or not. Also the formula is now contributed/weighted not dealt so unless you are sending them call stations they will generate less money. In Ap’s new terms they also stated they would be deducting bonuses but I don’t think they did. Maybe that was for US players only? Even if you sent them players before the change they still pay you the new formula for your players.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi everyone,

We just wanted to clarify your enquiries regarding UB stats in our network. UB’s affiliate program migrated to the Chipleader platform on May 1, 2007. Up until April 30, 2007, all UB stats in Income Access were closely monitored and put through our standard checks and balances to ensure that proper data was being imported and displayed in all the reports.

We typically leave the reports running for 30 days after a program has exited our network in order to give you access to the historical data. Once the migration is complete, we turn all the reporting off as the data is no longer checked and monitored. The stats appearing in the Chipleader system are being checked and monitored, and are a true reflection of their affiliate program stats.

To our knowledge the UB stats were removed from all reports at the end of May. However, it came to our attention through one of our affiliates that the Quick Summary report was displaying data after this date. This was an oversight on our part caused by our recent upgrades.

Therefore, to reiterate, the UB stats in Income Access network displayed in the Quick Summary report after the program exited the network, were not a true representation of the Chipleader affiliate program stats.

If you have any further questions on this, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

Kind regards,

Sara

Anonymous
    Inactive

So in plaing english why are the IA stats showing different then the chipleader stats .

Anonymous
    Inactive

Does AP deduct bonuses now? Does UB still deduct only 25%?

There is also the processor fee issue and the new contributed method they use. I’ve heard different opinions as to whether AP deducts bonuses or not from MGR now. I lean towards they do not and UB is still 25% but an email they sent out says differently. I’m sure there must be more of an explanation too.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi the27offsuit,

Thanks for your response. Please refer to our previous post above.

As stated, after the migration took place, maintenance for the data input stopped being performed and the Income Access network seized to be the affiliate program provider for UB. Therefore the data in the IA report was not real.

Hope this answers your question.

Many thanks,

Sarafina

Anonymous
    Inactive

My last post on this matter as all the double talk is giving me a headache.

Sara im not blaming you for anything , im just trying to understand ,

You say the IA stat were not real , does this mean they were loading wrong ? Were they loading earnings two times ? This is what im trying to ask buy the answers given seem to be going in circles . Can you just easily explain why the Ia stats were showing double . Why do you say the ia stats were not real , werent there loaded from the same set of numbers

Anonymous
    Inactive

Posted at PAW…thought I should copy here…

This is my LAST POST about the issue, because I am SICK OF IT and I know somehow we are getting screwed by a glitch. Also, I am sure most of you are tired of seeing the corpfan1 avatar so much!

But, I also know this is not the fault of any of the AMs at Chipleader. I also, feel sorry for them, especially Danielle, who must be pulling her hair out by having to answer all these posts and queries, instead of working on helping to promote and aid us in promoting. Sorry Danielle…nothing personal here…you are wonderful.

I think everyone is just pissed off, that we are not getting a STRAIGHT answer. All answers have been unreasonable and unclear and are not true accounts – ie…they are STANDARD FORM LETTER RESPONSES rather than personal explanations and just sound like BS.

Here are the facts, that explain why something SMELLS FISHY:

This started on May 28th.

From May 28th to May 31st the stats at Chipleader were off (lower) by 50%.

Chipleader investigated and admitted (about June 5th) that it was a glitch and credited me and a couple other affiliates who “noticed” the difference and we were apologized to for the error.

The SAME glitch continued through June and to about July 15th.
    When we noticed AGAIN that it was continuing they said they would investigate again and that the stats should be identical at both IA and CHIPLEADER.

After a few days, and rising complaints, the stats at IA were disabled, so no one else could see them.

We were told that the IA stats were not “adjusted” properly.

After unsatisfied affiliates complained about this answer, we were told, the stats were not monitored at IA and therefore WRONG.

Just FYI, as of July 15th they MATCHED at BOTH SITES for at least 10 days leaving the “unchecked” “undajusted” period of May 28th to July 15th. Stats matching exactly BEFORE and AFTER these dates.

Affiliates are still NOT SATISFIED with the answer(s) we have been given, because no one has explained why it was a GLITCH in May, but not a GLITCH in June or the beginning of July. Both systems seemed to monitor/record all stats 100% except for deposits and revenue which were exactly 50% less at Chipleader for this period.

Either way the result is “most affiliates don’t trust Chipleader 100% at this point” and that is not good for anyone.

Affiliates were not contacted/emailed about the issue…it was just posted on the forums…because Chipleader knows, only the FEW affiliates who have noticed will read it.

I think we would all rather hear: “Sorry for the inconvenience…we believe the Income Access stats are in error, because we no longer monitor them, but we have been unable to determine the cause of the error. As a token of our appreciation for our affiliates’ dedication to pointing out the problem, we will be adding 10% to affiliate accounts for the month of June and 5% to affiliate accounts for the month of July. Additionally, we will be increasing MGR rates for August by 5% as a special bonus for August. Again we are sorry about the confusion and wasted time this error has caused! The Chipleader team.”

The above are the facts. If anything is left out, please do not hesitate to post the missing ones. We would be pleased to listen to your explanations.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Sara 132903 wrote:

Hi the27offsuit,

Thanks for your response. Please refer to our previous post above.

As stated, after the migration took place, maintenance for the data input stopped being performed and the Income Access network seized to be the affiliate program provider for UB. Therefore the data in the IA report was not real.

Hope this answers your question.

Many thanks,

Sarafina

LOL – So your saying that beause “maintenance for the data input stopped being performed” we showed much higher earnings, which is not real data ???

So Chipleaders “real” figures are much lower then IA, because maintenance for the data input “is” being performed……………. so this maintenace is what exactly – just there to reduce earnings or what ?

Well its nice to know that affiliate programs can get stats and then “give it some good maintenance” thus reducing affiliate earnings by 50%……. Fantastic.
    I mean, every time i read it, it just makes me laugh….. you know…… “Sorry sir we showed you much higher earnings which was wrong because we hadnt preformed our Maintenance on the data input”

Anonymous
    Inactive

considering that most people in here are seasoned affiliates and understand the process of how stats are collected, the reply from chipleader team is rather vague and doesn’t actually explain why the IA stats are exactly double the amount shown on chipleader website.

an explanation is actually what affiliates are looking for…not just some standard “tech glitch” reply

Anonymous
    Inactive

@the27offsuit 132904 wrote:

My last post on this matter as all the double talk is giving me a headache.

Sara im not blaming you for anything , im just trying to understand ,

You say the IA stat were not real , does this mean they were loading wrong ? Were they loading earnings two times ? This is what im trying to ask buy the answers given seem to be going in circles . Can you just easily explain why the Ia stats were showing double . Why do you say the ia stats were not real , werent there loaded from the same set of numbers

Hi the27offsuit,

That’s correct. The IA stats were not real because the client was not live from May 1, and there was no checking or monitoring going on with these stats. The stats loaded twice on some days causing the data to double, which we verified after you brought this to our attention so we could help resolve the confusion. Bottom line is that UB stats in IA were not accurate and should not have been displaying as UB were no longer a live merchant in the network.

Hope this answers yours and everyone’s questions on this.

If you have further queries, don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Many thanks,

Sarafina

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok Sara Thanks , but it is funny that only the earned money loaded twice , while impressions , clicks and everything else only loaded once on both sites . Strang coincidence

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)