Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Check your email

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Affiliates promoting Fortune Affiliates should check your email for information on changing links due to domain problems.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I haven’t received the email about this yet. Can someone post it here? Thanks. 😎

Anonymous
    Inactive

Here you go.

Quote:
    Fortune Affiliates and certain of our clients’ sites within the Fortune Lounge group are experiencing intermittent downtime due to technical problems with our domains. We are aware of the situation and will resolve this issue shortly.

Rest assured that our gaming software is unaffected. This error is only restricted to access to our internet sites.

To view your account as normal please go to: http://www.fortuneaffiliates.net

Please follow the steps below to ensure your banners remain active and tracking stays in order.

Advanced users

1.) Replace gateway.fortunelounge.com with gateway.fortunelounge.net in the code
    2.) Replace fortuneaffiliates.com with fortune-affiliates.com in the code

Detailed instructions

1.) Right-click on the appropriate page and select ‘View source’. This will give you the HTML code for the page in a Notepad
    2.) Click ‘Edit’ and from the drop-down list select ‘Replace’. A dialogue box will appear
    3.) In the top block, next to ‘Find what:’ type * gateway.fortunelounge.com
    4.) In the second block, next to ‘Replace with:’ type * gateway.fortunelounge.net
    5.) Click the ‘Replace All’ tab
    6.) In the top block, next to ‘Find what:’ type * fortuneaffiliates.com
    7.) In the second block, next to ‘Replace with:’ type fortune-affiliates.com
    8.) Click the ‘Replace All’ tab
    9.) Click on ‘File’ and select ‘Save’, this will update your website

You will not need to change anything again once this problem has been resolved.

Please contact us at mailto:support@fortuneaffiliates.net if you have any queries during this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Spear. :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just got another email informing me that they expect things to be resolved within 24 hours… and that I don’t need to change links… LOL…

Anonymous
    Inactive

The new links don’t work anyways!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just got another email informing me that they expect things to be resolved within 24 hours… and that I don’t need to change links… LOL…

AAAHHHH!!!! I just finished changing my links.

That figures. :baaa:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, I received the first email — 5 minutes after Spearmaster posted it here. But I still haven’t gotten the second one. Can someone post the second message here? Thanks again.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    I have just got word that everything will be back to normal within the next 24 hours so there is no need to change anything.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

BTW – you may want to ask your host why your mail is slow… I know that mine is delayed as much as 30 minutes because of an onslaught of spam but yours seems to be much, much later.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good idea. I still haven’t received the second message — I guess it got lost in cyberspace.

Thanks for posting the second email.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I didn’t get the second note either – thank you Spear and CAP – saved me all kinds of trouble.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I got both emails but the links doesn´t work.. :dozing:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi All

The new links work off http://www.fortune-affiliates.com
    To use these you need to change the address in your source code.
    These are working correctly and tracking.

The domain issue has been resolved and these are busy propogating.
    This should be done globally pretty soon.
    Once this is complete all old links will work again.

Both sets of links will stay active.
    If you have changed to the new links they will still work.
    There is no need to change back.
    I hope this helps with the inconvenience.

Thanks.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)