Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Check, ACH, Wire Identification

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

It would be nice to identify each affiliate programs identifies in these areas so that we can better position ourselves to continue working without all the stress of worrying about being flagged by an outside source.

I have been dealing exclusively in Neteller the last couple of years so I have no idea how checks arrive, how ACH or Wires appearson your bank statements.

It would be nice to know where checks are drawn and what letterhead is on them. For ACH & Wire it would be nice to know how they show in banking statements, name of bank, locations etc. I think we can collect this info without giving any private data away.

What do you think? Maybe we can share the info in one thread then compile it into a table to be shared by all; sure would make us feel a whole lot more comfortable.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I looked through some old records and it seems most of the Microgaming programs used to have their checks showing up with ProcCyber on the letterhead. The checks were drawn from Bank of American in Las Vegas Nevada.

Is this still the case? That might not be a bad option if Proc Cyber deals in more than gaming?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)