Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

CBG Affiliate Weekend Aug 16 – Aug 19

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    biggyg

Hi Everyone I just wanted to update the affiliate community about our event that we host in Niagara Falls Canada and this year it will be August 16-Aug 19 .We have a special rate with the hotel that expires on July 17 and if you plan to join us for the dinners on August 16 and August 18 you must register by July 22 to be included.For more info please visit our website CBG Affiliate Weekend This is our 6th year and we have great things planned for the weekend as well as great speakers ,if you have not joined us before it is a great place to meet your peers and have value face time with some of the best in our industry.If you need any assistance with your travel plans please contact us ,looking forward to seeing everyone soon!

Judy

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m so sad I can not return this year as we booked a cruise forever ago :( I really had a great time last year and I look forward to the next one.

gerelas

I’ve heard such great things about CBG! What’s on the agenda this year?

We just booked in the hotel and sorted our flights.

CBG have a special rate on the hotels and there is also a deal on the Hilton website for 30% off should you want a different room option…

Grab yourself a bargain, the deal ends on July 17th!

Let us know if you’re going too. :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)