Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Cast Your Vote – CAP Awards

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hay Shay – Not sure if we can add another category in at this stage, although could it fit in under “Best Skill Gaming Affiliate Program”?

To everyone else — A Reminder – We have just over a month of nominations to go so if you haven’t nominated your favourite affiliate, affiliate manager or program then get on there and make your voice heard.

In September we will announce the top 5 from each categorys’ nominations which is when the voting happens and the competition heats up – This will lead us up to a star spangled awards night at CAP Euro London on the Friday night.

Oh and by the way it is very close so make sure you get those nominations in.

Anonymous
    Inactive

GOOOOOOOOO CPS!!

:chearlead:chearlead:chearlead

Trish
    CPS

Anonymous
    Inactive

Guys,

This is a reminder that the nominations for awards are ending in a matter of weeks so if you haven’t nominated your favourite affiliate, affiliate manager or affiliate program get on their now and nominate – It only takes a few minutes and you don’t have to fill out every category.

By the end of September we will announce the final 5 for each category and the voting will start – This is the first awards of its kind for the iGaming affiliate industry and I expect them to be massive and unlike many typical industry awards the winners are decided by the community rather than a select group of judges.

The link to nominate is http://www.igamingbusiness.com/cap_awards.php

Anonymous
    Inactive

Less than 24 hours till we close nominations! And start counting up to provide you with the final 5 for each category!!! Get your nominations in now!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Guys,

Nominations are closed for the awards now – For some reason I have had about 12 more this morning not sure if people just remembered or someone sent a message out….

Anyway – the nominations have been counted and we have finalists for each category ready for voting. These will be announced in the next two weeks once teh site is ready for votes. We will also have voting slips at CAP Euro in Barcelona.

vladcizsol
    Quote:
    For some reason I have had about 12 more this morning not sure if people just remembered or someone sent a message out….

Hmmmmm a large number of mystery votes arrive after the polls close…. Sounds like Republicans to me! Were the votes all write ins for George Bush?

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Anonymous
    Inactive

@alexpratt 138394 wrote:

Guys,

Nominations are closed for the awards now – For some reason I have had about 12 more this morning not sure if people just remembered or someone sent a message out….

Anyway – the nominations have been counted and we have finalists for each category ready for voting. These will be announced in the next two weeks once teh site is ready for votes. We will also have voting slips at CAP Euro in Barcelona.

I did send out a newsletter yesterday…
    Maybe I was too late!
    Argh!
    That’s what happens when you have a holiday I guess… D’OH!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)