Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

cashing out of ppp

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    neophyte

what’s the deal with cashing out from paddy partners..

Do I need to send you an invoice? I have set up my bank details on PPartners.

All I see in my account transactions is gross profit – presumably I need to calculate the net profit (??) and invoice for a percentage (where do I find what my cut is as a %age on the paddypartners site?) of that amount?

any info appreciated, I’m such a noob at this stuff!

[tried calling ppartners affil line but got voicemail..]

Vdpcevnj

Hi Alex

Thanks for the message, we operate a self-billing system, so you don’t have to worry about invoicing us.

Once you have earned €/£50 or more we will pay you by your preferred method (bank transfer / cheque) on the next monthly payment run.

Our phone system can be a bit flakey, so its always best to email us on affiliates@paddypower.com

When Im back in work on Monday morning, I’ll look up your account and drop you an email with where you at.

Cheers and thanks for dropping in!

Fintan

neophyte

nice one sir- thanks for the reply, ukgamblingforum is my username on ppartners.

Vdpcevnj
    alexross;160227 wrote:
    nice one sir- thanks for the reply, ukgamblingforum is my username on ppartners.

No worries, talk to you tomorrow

neophyte

tomorrow never comes.

Bump.

Vdpcevnj

Hi Alex

I had actually emailed you however somehow I’d copied your email address wrong into outlook (missed the last letter) and the error message got filtered into a folder. I’m sending you an email now (so brace yourself) :)

My sincere apologies and I can assure you Sinead has given me a good talking to over this.

Cheers

Fintan

neophyte

haha
    hope the whip marks on your back heal soon.
    cheers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)