Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Carlos Poker Mailers

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Rake race x 2 and seat in ECOOP III up for grabs!

November 4th at 00:01 GMT, the first out of two races starts at Carlospoker! One leader board and the rankings are based on the number of hands you play. Cash and one seat to ECOOP III with $1,500,000 in the prize pool is what you could get!

Here you have some hard-to-resist info:

• November 4th – 14th – $1,500 guaranteed. Top 20 on the leader board get prize money.
    • November 15th – 25th – $1,500 guaranteed. Top 20 on the leader board get prize money.
    • Top 40 on each week’s leader board will get entry to unique Carlospoker restricted One seat and cash GP satellite to the ECOOP III main event with $1,500,000 guaranteed!
    • Maximum 80 players in this unique satellite. The chance for you claiming the seat is good!

For more detailed info on the races, prizes, terms & conditions, please click here.
    Go make some coffee, cuz now it’s time for some serious grinding!

Peace,

Carlos

As you’ve probably heard, we’re moving to Microgaming on Thursday and to celebrate that I’ll be throwing some sweet promotions your way that you don’t want to miss!

Have a look:

Rake race €50,000! – Feb 1st-28th is the race period and as usual, since I want to make sure that everybody gets a shot at the money, there’ll be two leader boards. €25,000 on each leader board, one for generated rake and one for raked hands.
    Unibet Open freeroll! – All you need to do to get a seat in this awesome freeroll is to activate your account and make a deposit before Jan 31st. The tourney will be held Feb 4th at 21:00 CET and I guarantee a total of FOUR packages to Unibet Open Budapest March 4th-8th.
    Deposit bonus 100% up to €1000! – I want your bankroll to be satisfying after the move so I’m giving you an even more generous deposit bonus than I’ve ever done. Make a deposit and generate 12,000 LP within 60 days from deposit to release the bonus.
    Loyalty Points (LP) Shop! – The shop will be in place within a few months. With your new LP you’ll be able to buy gadgets, poker stuff, electronics and more. I’ll keep you posted as the shop launch approaches. Your existing FPP are unfortunately not compatible with the new LP and will therefore be expired. However, to get you started, you’ll get a fresh LP starting balance based on the FPP you’ve earned up until now.
    To read more about LP, please click here

The promotions page will be updated shortly with more information about the all the sweet promotions.

M-day (Moving Day) is getting closer and I’ll be back in a few days with more detailed info on how to activate your account after the move and other useful stuff.

Peace,

Carlos
    http://www.carlospoker.com

We’ve moved to Microgaming now and a better online gambling experience awaits you! Here are some important points:

We’ve transferred your Carlos username and password which you will be able to use to log into the new poker client with. NOTE: We have NOT moved your alias/nickname. A new nickname needs to be created once you’ve installed the software. For a complete walk-through on how to download, install, activate your account and create an alias, please clickhere!

Your funds have been moved, click Refresh to see balance! Once you’ve logged in, the balance won’t appear until you’ve clicked the Refresh button in top right-hand corner. Once that’s done, your funds are there and converted to Euro instead of USD!

Awesome bonus up to €1,000! €50,000 Rake Race! Check out the promotions by clicking here!M-day came and you are so very welcome to join me at the Microgaming Poker Network! Thank you for your loyalty and rember that loyalty pays of

The new poker client is available for download from Carlospoker.com. Make sure to uninstall the old software before installing the new one to avoid any confusion and/or possible software conflicts.

Peace,

Carlos

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)