Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

CAPTV Goes to the WSOP

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Vegas was pretty awesome. I for one think CAP TV should make some more appearances at affiliate events. What do you think? Can we convince the top dogs to send me to Budapest? Would anyone be up for an interview if I make it out there?

MaxAction

Are you taking Karen and Yvette with you? lol

Anonymous
    Inactive

100% the best video yet and soooo gutted I am not in Vegas this year for the WSOP – Am there in 6 weeks but just not the same – Oh and love the bunking bronco!

See you in Buda……..maybe…….

cybersports

@EarnReal_Luis 206715 wrote:

Are you taking Karen and Yvette with you? lol

Hey Luis! i think thats a great idea hehe…will you be going to Budapest? :thumbsup:

MaxAction

I am working on that Yvette I will really like to be there and meet all of you guys:tongue:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hahahah oh Vegas… I dream of going back there every night.

Greg – I have a feeling you’ve never ridden a bull before? :sarcasm:

Renee it is quite different than a surfboard. Its a little less about balance and a little more about… something, I don’t really know. The guy was going to go easy on me but I told him to give the fans a show.

BBP
    EarnReal_Luis;206737 wrote:
    I am working on that Yvette I will really like to be there and meet all of you guys:tongue:

Would be great to meet you as well…. hope to see you there!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Gregger;206868 wrote:
    Renee it is quite different than a surfboard. Its a little less about balance and a little more about… something, I don’t really know. The guy was going to go easy on me but I told him to give the fans a show.

Hahaha I bet it is. I can’t say I’ve ever ridden a surf board (I don’t go in the ocean coz I’m scared of sharks) but I have ridden a horse who was pig rooting and bucking all over the place and managed to stay on.. I’d love to give one of those bulls a try :tongue:

cybersports

@Renee 206947 wrote:

Hahaha I bet it is. I can’t say I’ve ever ridden a surf board (I don’t go in the ocean coz I’m scared of sharks) but I have ridden a horse who was pig rooting and bucking all over the place and managed to stay on.. I’d love to give one of those bulls a try :tongue:

Do you have a lot of sharks in your ocean? If we had sharks here I probably would never touch the water either. Tell me you have scuba dived in the Great Barrier Reef though? :)

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Yvette;207079 wrote:
    Do you have a lot of sharks in your ocean? If we had sharks here I probably would never touch the water either. Tell me you have scuba dived in the Great Barrier Reef though? :)

Are you kidding?!
    I guess you guys don’t see the news.. In the last year we have had a handful of shark attacks… we dont have as many sharks as say, south africa, but we’re up there. And we have BIG mo’ fo’s….

And my answer to the great barrier reef question is HELL NO! LOL
    That place has heaps of sharks.. the least likely place you will find me if I just happened to go into hiding :tongue:

In fact, just thinking about it makes me cringe.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)