Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

CAP Euro Hotel Sold Out

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Guys,

Unfortunately the official hotel is now fully booked for the 6th and 7th Oct and it looks like there won’t be any spare rooms popping up in the near future.

BUT don’t worry we have another two hotels lined up, however these rooms are likely to go very fast aswell because I know a lot of people have not booked their rooms yet – For both hotels below contact Margaret Croxson to ensure you get the discounted rate: ihcvenues@aol.com or +44 (0) 1628 484614 – She has also been to both of them so will be able to give you more details.

Option 1: http://www.hesperia.com/hotels/Hesperia-Fira-Suites/?source=googen&gclid=CMaD38Sl940CFQQdEgodcBXTOQ

These are the Fira Suites which are part of the hotel but in a different building. They are apparently just across the road from the official hotel. Costs are €180 single and €200 double

Option 2: http://www.prestigehotels.com/portal/Prestige-Congress

This is the Prestige Congress Hotel which is apprently 0.5 miles from Hesperia Tower, however Margaret said it is actually an easy walk and takes about 5 minutes. Costs are:
    €159.00 for single incl. buffet breakfast
    €173.00 for twin/double incld buffet breakfast

Also on another note – I remember a couple of years ago a lot of affiliates booked twin rooms together at events to share money and organised it on the forum, so it may be worth posting about this if you are looking to split the cost and save some money for the Sangria!

vladcizsol

Guys let me stress again…. BOOK YOUR HOTEL ROOMS NOW! These other convenient venues will also likely fill up soon.

CAP Euro Barcelona is going to be a HUGE event so if you dont get hotel rooms and get registered for the event now you may find availability is exhausted if you wait until the last moment.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m all booked now :) Thanks for the alternate suggestions – I went for the other Hesperia (Fira Suites) hotel :) (that was actually cheaper for me to book via Expedia than the other one) (from the UK at least)

See you all there :)

Cheers,
    Geno/CC

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hesperia is nice!! The suites look really cool!:wavey:

Anonymous
    Inactive

we already booked ourselves rooms :)

Itay

Anonymous
    Inactive

I looked for this information but couldn’t find it. Does anyone know the internet access fees for the other 2 hotels and what type of internet it is. I know the internet sucked in Amsterdam and its one of the reasons I chose not to return last year. I read online that the prestige has wireless but is this actually accessible from the rooms.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The Fira suites have free wireless I think…

In any case, I am booked there.

Anonymous
    Inactive

According to their site:

Wi-Free (free wireless internet access)

I am going to try and book there as well.

gholtzman

To put all of your minds at rest i have checked the wifi status at all of the hotels. All of the hotels on the website capeuro.com have free wifi access in the bedrooms so you won’t be faced with a bill for it when you leave.

Hope this helps:)

Sasha
    Event Manager
    CAP EUro Barcelona

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just spoke with Margaret and all the Fira Suites are sold out and Prestige is almost sold out as well…

Anonymous
    Inactive

p.s. Margaret said you cannot actually walk to the Prestige Hotel for some reason (a bridge or tunnel?). She said it is very close, but you have to take a taxi – about a 2 minute ride – you can’t walk it.

vladcizsol

This is a HUGE event and it is taxing the local resources to accomodate this many people. Make your reservations now to avoid a longer then needed trip to the conference.

Be assured that if all rooms are sold out at Prestige Sasha and Alex will recommend a suitable place to stay, but as we get closer to the event those hotels will get further away.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@cowboy 136844 wrote:

I just spoke with Margaret and all the Fira Suites are sold out and Prestige is almost sold out as well…

Wow! That was fast – I will get our contact to work on some more hotels for us.

We are getting loads of registrations everyday now so I would advice you book as soon as. One guy on PAW had an idea to hire an appartment…I am going to a stag party in Barcelona the weekend before (not great timing) and we have hired 4 appartments for 16 of us and it worked out at £90 each for 4 nights!!! I will see if I can find the domain.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Shoot, I always leave arrangements till the last second and it finally caught up to me. I guess I will contact Margaret for that Prestige Hotel. Any chance of some vacant rooms left at Hesperia that went overlooked :)? I know it’s a long shot but worth the try.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@ppokyh 136849 wrote:

Shoot, I always leave arrangements till the last second and it finally caught up to me. I guess I will contact Margaret for that Prestige Hotel. Any chance of some vacant rooms left at Hesperia that went overlooked :)? I know it’s a long shot but worth the try.

Something I suggested a while ago is seeing if another affiliate that has a a room wants to share with you. I remember people doing this at CAC a while ago and it helped loads with costs plus it allows you to make “a new friend” Just make sure they aren’t someone that snores! This would work well at the Fira Suites as they have multiple rooms I think

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)