Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

CAP Euro 2007 – Chelsea Football Club – London, Uk

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Lou–

I noticed elsewhere in the forum that people have received confirmation for CAP. I did not receive confirmation…should I be concerned??? :tooconfus

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have now just registered. Looking forward to catching up with everyone again and those I have not yet met :)

Anonymous
    Inactive
    greedygirl wrote:
    I did not receive confirmation…should I be concerned??? :tooconfus

Yeah there’s a limited food budget Greedy Girl :D

vladcizsol

You’re in Greedy Girl. No worries. Just be sure to bring some liquid libations. :capmiami:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Simmoooooooooo!!! :)

Originally Posted by Simmo!
    As an Arsenal fan, I’d urge you not to stay at the Chelsea hotel and add to their coffers for new players please If I find Sarafina or TheGooner staying there, I’ll be most put out NB:

Don’t you worry about a thing, Chelski will never have my blood, nor my mula!

And if we can have the last laugh this weekend, we can certainly open the bubbly together when we meet…..and I’m sure it will taste even better whilst on their grounds in our gooner jerseys……teeeeheee! :hehe:

Hey Simmo!

If CAP makes the Chelsea Football Club the official hotel – then I’d be happy to stay there (and take all the towels) …

Bravo TheGooner…..that’s the spirit! :)

Here’s to getting past Porto tomorrow! :drunk2:

See you all soonest.

Cheers,

Sarafina

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sounds Great, I have registered and will see you all there.:clapper:

croupier

i registered via the capeuro site, but havent received any confirmation. i tried emailing them events@ but the email bounced. how do i make sure that myself and my associate are registered…?

tks
    RL

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi There,

Email me the details you registered with and I will look into it – alex@igamingbusiness.com

Alex

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)