Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

CAP Barcelona Affiliate Promotion

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Get in there with KharmaPartners!

See FC Barcelona vs Real Betis and enjoy a stay in a ****star hotel when you travel to CAP Euro 2008 in Barcelona in September this year!

KharmaPartners Affiliates are given the chance to win an exclusive package for CAP Barcelona. Affiliates have the chance to win through two different models:

• Freeroll Tournament with 3 qualifiers 7+14+21 August, Final played 28 August DETAILS
    • Activity Increase / Active Signups from 1-31 August DETAILS

TWO WELL DESERVING WINNERS TAKE HOME A PACKAGE CONSISTING OF:

• Hotel (double/twin room) for two, Hotel L’ille, Barcelona 24-29 September
    • See FC Barcelona play Real Betis in Camp Nou Stadium 24 Sep (2 tickets per package)
    • Wining & Dining with the Kharma Partners Affiliate Team 24 Sep
    • “Goodiebag” from Kharma Partners

THE TOTAL PRIZE PACKAGE VALUE IS €1500

*To qualify as winner of the Prize, the KharmaPartners affiliate must generate a minimum of $100 during the month of August 2008.

Winners will be publicized on September 1st on http://www.kharmapartners.com

This offer is exclusive to registered Affiliates and CAP members.

[FONT=&quot]CAP members signing an affiliate account with Kharma Partners email helpdesk@kharmapartners.com to receive our special CAP member deal – Rev-share commission 5% higher than advertised here![/FONT]

Anonymous
    Inactive

WOW!! Back when I was first starting out I would have jumped right on this! This is a great chance to win a free trip to market and network your sites.

bonustreak;172411 wrote:
    WOW!! Back when I was first starting out I would have jumped right on this! This is a great chance to win a free trip to market and network your sites.

Indeed it is bonustreak :)

Actually, we already have 6 affiliates entered into the Final Freeroll taking place on the 28th of August and if you or any others want a chance to be there too, all you guys need to do is:

Generate a minimum of $100 in Net Revenue/Rake for the month of August 2008.

Win one of 4 spots left for the Final Freeroll by playing in this Thursdays “Get in There Freeroll 3” tourney.

The Tourney takes place at 20:00 GMT on the 21st of August and all you need to do to play is email mike@kharmapartners.com with your KharmaPartners Affiliate Username and your Carlos Poker Username.

PLEASE NOTE: You need to email me before 11am GMT +2 on Thursday to get your seat.

So, yes, it really is THAT easy to join us in Barcelona!!

Good Luck and I am looking forward to hearing back from all of you soon!!

Hello again boys and girls :)

This is just a quick note to say BIG-UP to the first 6 affiliates through to the Final Event which is going to take place on the 28th of August where one lucky affiliate will win the CAP Barcelona Package which consists of:

– Hotel Accommodation for 2 in the Hotel L’ille from the 24th – 29th of September!
    – 2 tickets to watch FC Barcelona play Real Betis in Camp Nou Stadium with the KharmaPartners Team!
    – Wining and Dining with the KharmaPartners Team after the game!

The first 6 to go through are…..

MTMonkey
    maztijn2
    431RobiN431
    roninb
    2good2fold
    PeteWing

PLEASE NOTE: If you played last week and did NOT make it into the final, you are MORE than welcome to try your luck again this week in the last qualifying tourney!! Just email mike@kharmapartners.com with your Affiliate Username, Your Player Nick and Your Player Username.

Hi there all,

So, you played your heart out in the Freerolls and didn’t manage to get a seat into the final to win that experience in Spain with the KharmaPartners team?

:woohoo:
    Well, it’s lucky for you, we’ve gone into extra time and you still have a chance… Now GET IN THERE and get contact me to see if you have beaten your best month to get your chance to join us!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)