Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

CAP Awards Dinner

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Well I have to say, it was much more fun than I anticipated.

If people say i was wearing a suit, you should consider whether you really believe that i own a suit. :roflmao:

To me the most shocking part of the evening, is the new image I have in my mind when i think of the term “The Golden Girls”. All I can say is that Bea Arthur, Betty White and Estelle Getty are not part of that image.:blush:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree, it was fantastic. The best part was how me and my friends were made to feel so welcome, despite being Spurs fans! Good old Abramovich.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The golden girls – but where were the golden men? I looked high and low and all I could find is men in suits….:huh2:

The dinner was great fun, and the comedian was truly funny, he had me in stitches.

Since Michael Casselli plain forgot to hand out the award I won (best Bingo Affiliate), I think I should get an additional trophy – his ponytail. Only fair, don’t you think? :devil:

Thanks, Cap, for a great evening! I am already looking forward to next year! :hattip:

To be honest, London in January is not my idea of fun as a rule, but I had a wonderful time. The conference was a huge success, and while last year there were a lot of long faces due to UIGEA, this year everyone looked chipper and the industry continues to prosper.

poluroud20

It was a superb conference and the chillout session is still going on.

The CAP Awards were brilliant and it was a great night for everyone I spoke to.

Last night’s party was probably the best in my opinion.

Congrats to everyone who won an award and to all the nominees too.

Now I need a week’s rest :tongue:

grizolsemn

SO fun!! Golden Girls were the best conference move yet. :) Speaking of, can someone send me the website where the pics are posted? I lost my picture with the ladies at some club later that night…ha!!!

Joema

So who won the awards then??

Victoria Amengual
    Affiliate Manager
    http://www.MagicHoldem.com
    Victoria@magicholdem.com
    Msn – solovah@hotmail.com
    Skype – Victoria.amengual
    Anonymous
    Inactive

my god that was a crazy night, thanks to the good people at Everest for inviting us :) and to the good people of Kharma Partners for making sure we were TOTALLY wasted at the “Paper” club later on.

:hattip:

APCash

Just to say a BIG thank you to everyone involved in organising the last 4 days.

We had a fantastic time and look forward to doing it all over again in Amsterdam soon

Best wishes

RTR

owldeath2

have to say of all the awards things out there this just knocked the spots of them all.. the comedian, the food and the magician (well what can you say he was just incredible). thanks for a great night, and to whoever kindly bundled a drunken me into a cab home at 5AM. I can’t remember much ;-)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Had an amazing time even with all the stress involved – I think next time I will definately do the table plan a bit better!!!!

Anyway – I can’t think why but everyone seems to think the golden girls was my idea but honestly it wasn’t – I have to blame the Webroute guys for that bit of creativity

I will update teh other thread with the winners – Also, we have around 600 -800 photos from the parties, awards and show so don’t worry plenty of fun to see. With the Golden Girls I think most of those may be by request only as some people said they would rather they wern’t posted on line :tongue: – I will see if I can get yours Rebecca

Anonymous
    Inactive

Indeed, a very big THANK YOU and CONGRATS are in order to all at CAP for a superbly organised conference.

Alex, you are brilliant, even if you do deny having a hand with the Golden Girls! Yikes! ;) A very big thanks to Sasha for all her help and running around as well.

Anyhow, the awards, the conference, the meals, the atmosphere, the hunting and gathering….it was all top class.

Lastly, many thanks to all the sponsors of all the parties. You spoiled us rotten. :)

Lou, we missed your presence and hope to see you at the next one.

Til the next…….

Cheers,

Fina

Anonymous
    Inactive

The CAP Awards were much more than I had expected and a real class act… right down to the Golden Girls!

Now, if I can only get that gold paint off my mouth before I get on the plane to go home!!! :Cry::wavey:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just wanted to add my thanks to the organizers as well. :hattip: This was the first gaming conference I’ve attended and wow was I impressed! From the everyone’s high energy, friendliness and enthusiam to the fantastic events and parties, it was wonderful meeting so many of you and can’t wait for the next one!

Cheers,

Anonymous
    Inactive

The CAP awards was a great event. Congratulations to all those that were involved in the organisation and staffing of the event.

Had a really good time, I missed out on a photo opportunity with Golden Girls.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The dinner was awesome! Thanks for all those involved with the dinner and awards! Everyone looked so nice and I really enjoyed the whole event and it was great seeing eveyone :) Lou was not the same without your presence, I hope your taking care of yourself so you can be at the next event:wavey:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)