Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

CAP Audits Team Leader Needed ASAP

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    vladcizsol

Guys we need a team leader for the CAP Audits. I would prefer a mod handled this so I brought it to you guys first. Its a PAID DUTY.

Details:

CAP Audit Team Leader
    Duties: Manage CAP Audits and Testers, work with CAP Management (me) on test subjects selection, review results, report findings to community.

Approx time required: 4 hours per week

Pay: $1000 USD per month via Paypal

Please contact me ASAP if you are interested. If no mods want it I will throw it out to community and we can select best candidate (ugggh)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I can do it. :)

vladcizsol

Great Robin! You are the team leader. I will contact you tomorrow to go over details and then we can choose our testers. We have $1500 budgeted for testers plus $1000 pay per month for you as team leader so CAP is investing $2500 per month to make the world a little safer for affiliates and a lot less safe for shavers :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Lou! I’m so looking forward to this! I love to stay busy with new challenges and I really need a distraction now that the election is over. :tongue:

vladcizsol

Yeah once the election is over I am going to go into withdrawel. Our family has been working non stop on the campaign and spent literally thousands of hours on saving America.

Our latest grind is killing me. We have been doing our civic duty and cleaning up Orlando from about 12:00 am to 2:30 am every other night. We take my Truck and Marie, me and one of our daughters Bianca have been removing all those trashy McCain/Palin signs littering our public areas! Last trip we brought in 62 signs! East Orlano is a safe zone now and virtually free of McSame rubbish. We leave peoples yard signs alone as what they do on their property is their right, but public areas should not be sullied with Nazi Proganda :tongue:

Of course since Obama signs beautify the area and make our community appear more literate and intelligent we dont remove those :wink-wink

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sounds like you guys did your part! I did the phone bank thing and we accomplished our goal for Denver of 500,000 calls and so I decided to start calling McCain supports just to do a little more. It was set up so that almost anyone could participate.

The Obama ground game is nothing like I’ve ever seen in an election. I had atleast 4 calls from the campaign, two recorded calls for the downline elections and 3 different folks show up at the house. hehe They have it down so good to where they knew that I had a mail-in ballet and told me where to go vote at.

I really hope he wins! 24 hours from now we will know. :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah glad you accepted this Robin because there is no way I could have the time. Looking forward to the audits!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@bonustreak 184419 wrote:

Yeah glad you accepted this Robin because there is no way I could have the time. Looking forward to the audits!!

Ditto.

Personally, while I am really not so sure about Obama, I hate McCain’s policies so that settles that.

I have no problem telling everyone what I think of McCain. Privately, I hate the 2 party system. I like multi party systems, but I doubt we will ever see that here.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Dominique 184496 wrote:

Ditto.

Personally, while I am really not so sure about Obama, I hate McCain’s policies so that settles that.

I have no problem telling everyone what I think of McCain. Privately, I hate the 2 party system. I like multi party systems, but I doubt we will ever see that here.

Yea, I’ve never liked that red/blue thing. I’m confident that Obama will work to turn all of the states purple! :) hehe

This task fits better for me as I’m not a gambler, but more geared to database management and I definately have the time.

vladcizsol

Ok Robin heres the game Plan.

1. I will announce that you are program team leader in General disucssion area thread.
    2. Please select 20 volunteers from the people that posted in our private areas first then the public area.
    3. PM each selected volunteer and let them know they have been selected and are now part of the team.
    4. Its VERY important that the identities of the testers remain anonymous so dont post in public areas or even private areas “So and So you are selected for the team”. When selections are complete PM me with the list.
    5. I will provide our first test program to you Robin.
    6. Divide the volunteers into two groups of ten. 1 Group will be the Test affiliates, the other the test players. This provides us with ten sets of data for analysis.
    7. Have the ten test affiliates set up a new affiliate account at the target program.
    8. PM me with Paypal address of each test player so I can send them first round of deposit funds.
    9. When this is complete we will be ready to start our first test. PM and indicate all is ready.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good luck Robin :hattip:

I like multi party systems, but I doubt we will ever see that here.

I have to agree with you on that, I think it should go back to more of a senate type deal .

I am on my way to vote for Obama, not liking everything about him but he beats McCain and for me his downfall was the chic, she is not ready to be a president and he is old as hell!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Christine! I’m sure Obama appreciates your vote. :)

Okay Professor, I will get on it this afternoon! :hattip:

I would be happy to volunteer as an affiliate tester or player tester. Thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve composed the list of 20 team members and will be sending a PM notification soon. :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Can we choose what we would like to be? I am more interested in being the affiliate tester

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)