Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

CAP 2.0 Launching this Weekend Expect Down time

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The site looks great!! Awesome work! :hattip:

vladcizsol

Thanks Bleuze. We didnt think anyone was running that low a resolution anymore. I adjusted mine in Control Panel and was able to verify your report.

I will have programmers look into this as pages are supposed to be liquid and adapt to any resolution.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just went to my control panel and changed it to 1024 X 768. Everything is fine now. However, since I have bad eyesight, it make things difficult to read. That’s why I had the bigger 800 X 600

Anonymous
    Inactive

Looks great guys, way to go!

My one suggestion is to add Vbseo as well. It will help with ranking your forum pages.

Anonymous
    Inactive

CAP 1.0 is 40 years old man.

CAP 2.0 is 20 years old boy.

Anonymous

Hi Lou,

from the average …..knows nothing user POV … seems great to me.

ya…. the email thing needs addressing …. but I guess you’ve already taken care of that little glitch ….

rock on.

S.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think the new site looks great, love the layout and color scheme. :thumbsup:

Evelinessa
    freshplay;148297 wrote:
    the site looks great.

i do have a concern about the new “Members” section [at least, i think it’s new]. everyone’s email address is published for anyone to scrape and build a pretty damn good webmaster spam list. i went into the forum control panel to see if i could remove it / change it, but i can’t see where.

is this an oversight, on purpose, changeable…? i’m almost positive others would agree with me.

thx

steve

Steve,

I have our team looking into this issue, and it should be fixed shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Arjun

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just tried using the ‘Search function’, and I was redirected to the main homepage rather than any search results. Another bug?

vladcizsol

Hi Julia. Which Search were you using? Search here in the forum areas? CAP Match?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, I was using the ‘Search Forums’ feature from the main menu at the top, searching for a particular term within all threads.

Thanks

vladcizsol

Ok thanks. Its a bug. We have it written it up for repair.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great, thanks for the quick response. :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I really like it, who did the work?

I also keep getting logged out but I have it set to remember my login.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@DeuceAce.com 148749 wrote:

I really like it, who did the work?

I also keep getting logged out but I have it set to remember my login.

If you’re asking who did the design work, it was all done internally. We have a kick-ass web team. :tongue:

A LOT more to come.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)