Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Can’t withdrawal!!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have posted this at other forums and while everyone is helpful I am getting no response from Party on this.

June was my first month on Party Partners. I made a nice commission, at least for me on my first month with them, and I can see this when I log into PP and view my monthly statement.

The problem:
    I never received a monthly statement via email so I have no password or username for the cashier section so I can’t withdrawal. I have emailed both my AM and party partners directly numerous times and I am getting no response form them. Out of about 12-15 emails I got one response telling me to use the “Forgot Password” option in the cashier. This does no good because I never get the email they say they are sending.

I’ve checked every possible email account and made sure it was not being blocked by a spam filter.

Since it’s now been a whole moth almost, I am getting a little frustrated with them.
    The least they could is reply to my emails.

What else can I do?

Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Same thing happened to me when they did the switch in December to the new affiliate system (same time they had the downtime and I lost every regular player I had earned for over 5 years… so beware these people).

Anyhow, I wrote to everyone on that darn list and it was Hemant who finally came through in the end, even after emailing him over & over on it.

Customer service is basically horrible with PartyPartners. Email every address you can find. Try this one if you haven’t yet: affiliates@partypartners.com and also support@iglobalmedia.com. Tell them that you may not be receiving the email in the lost password because you are NOT in their system and need to be setup. That’s what it was with me.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ditto.

I finally got some traffic for key words that got me some players there, so I try to log into my cashier account for the first time in months and I can’t.

I email and am told this:

Quote:
    Your Affiliate Accruals have been added to your Affiliate Cashier
    Account however, payment is currently on hold. This means that you will
    not able to cash out these funds at the moment.

The reason for the hold status is that the revenues generated by your
    Players are substantially below the average for our other Affiliates.
    This pattern sometimes suggests that Players have been acquired in
    breach of the Standard Affiliate Agreement (see
    http://www.partypartners.com/legal). For example, Players are acquired as a
    result of Fraud Traffic. We intend to investigate this issue.

Huh? Don’t you think that lower than average revenues by players is something I should be complaining about to you???

How is sending traffic via websites fraud?

And, since I’m on rev share, why do they care?

I am so unbelievably pissed I can’t find the words to describe it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you for your response. I have emailed Igglobal so we’ll see hoe that goes. It’s really strange that Party has left me in the dark here and not even returned an email.

Let’s cross our fingers…:happydanc

:shooter:

Anonymous
    Inactive

It seems that Party Poker has actually found a way to manipulate affiliates into spending thier own money and time promoting PP. I’m glad that I only budgeted $400 for thier scam. It’s a shame that out of 70,000+ daily players, they find a way to screw us over. I suggest that the powers in this forum unite to anti promote these scumbags. It wouldn’t hurt my feelings one bit if they went bankrupt. In case any of the BRASS at PP cares to look at this, my email is boss@startingchips.com. Resolve this issue with me before August 10th or I will spend every dollar you owe me in a anti-party campain. The money is also an issue here, but you are messing with my pride now, and I’m pissed. Oh, My player ID is ReDRulvl @ pp, pc, pb. If the term “scumbag” is offensive to you, too GD bad.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)