Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Can’t login

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I can not log into mycap :( I hit the join my pac button in the CP still nothing…???

Evelinessa

Hey Ken, Thanks for letting me know.

Can you be a bit more specific on the problem you’re encountering? Are you logged into the forums and clicking the mycap tab?

Perhaps you can im me when you have a moment and i can get this resolved for you.

msn: ajollyap@hotmail.com

I click on MyCap at the top of the forums, it shoots me to a login place @ MyCap i login using my Cap details, sends me to the “Thanks for loggin in Ken~” redirect then shoots me back to the front of MyCap with the Login boxes once again. Without ever sucessfully logging me in.

Evelinessa

@Ken~ 194748 wrote:

I click on MyCap at the top of the forums, it shoots me to a login place @ MyCap i login using my Cap details, sends me to the “Thanks for loggin in Ken~” redirect then shoots me back to the front of MyCap with the Login boxes once again. Without ever sucessfully logging me in.

Thanks for being specific Ken. I’ve forwarded this on to our tech team, and should have it resolved very soon. i’ll personally PM you once it’s fixed.

In the mean time – try clearing your cache and that may resolve the problem.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)