Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Cannot signup

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

You have a Captch/word verification error in your signup process. The software keeps telling me that the word verification is different from what I typed in – it is not. Refreshing the image doesn´t help either.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am getting this to when I try to view my stats

Anonymous

I am working on disabling the verification image currently, or at least fixing it…

If you experience the same issue after closing the browser and filling out the form again please let me know and I will sign you up.

On the logging in issue, this is isolated to three affiliates for some reason we are going to go through the process of figuring this out this week – could be something very simple that is being overlooked… I hope :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

So you mean if I encounter on of these CAPTCHA errors after filling in all my details I should close the window and have another go? I´ll give this a go.

I would actually suggest to keep the verification as it will keep spammers locked out unless they run a very sophisticated neural image recognition script (pretty unlikely). Shouldn´t be too difficult to get the CAPTCHA working I guess and you´ll keep your program save from the scammers – at least the automated ones. :)

Anonymous

I see that the verification is isolated to Firefox – should be sorted pretty quick :)

I suggest signing up using IE in the meantime

Cheers, and see you all in Vegas :cheers:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)