Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Can you pay earlier?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Lloyd,
    any chance that Brightshare can pay by the 10th at least? Every other aff. program gets it in by the 5th, if not the 10th latest.
    Why is brightshare so slow?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi CaliGirl,

Thanks, that’s a good question.

We wait for all the chargebacks to be in before we make payments and chargebacks only get in around the 12th/13th every following month. Chargebacks can unfortunately sometimes seriously effect the final numbers of some affiliates so we don’t have an option to pay before they are in.

Sorry..

Best regards,
    Lloyd

Anonymous
    Inactive

but why is it that brightshare is the only group that is concerned about that?
    I mean…if a chargeback goes through, then debit the affiliate for the next month. The other aff. groups pay by the 5th or 10th latest. If they don’t have that concern, why does Brightshare? Besides a chargeback can come back anytime in 6 months!!!! They don’t just have 30 days to chargeback…so what’s the difference ?

Anonymous
    Inactive

The other aff. groups pay by the 5th or 10th latest.

Not actually correct unfortunately. There are several programs which pay after the 10th :(

Anonymous
    Inactive

I hear you. But please remember that our reporting isn’t a guesstimate, it’s exactly what you have earned and only after the chargebacks have come through can we finalize that. sorry..

Best regards,
    Lloyd

Anonymous
    Inactive

right but what about the chargebacks that come in after you send payment. It really is irrelevant.
    Also, you can just debit the chargebacks, say that come in after the 5th of the month to the next month’s commissions…
    How can other aff. programs pay on the 1st??? I mean…that is simply awesome!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have split this thread.

It starts with the current conversation.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Exact payment dates are not an issue for me … as long as they’re consistent.

By this I mean I don’t care whether it’s 1st, 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th or even 25th …. as long as it stays that way.

That means that while there may be a wait for the first payout … the next payouts come exactly a month apart. That’ll suit me nicely.
    :xmas:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree. Different places have different accounting procedures and it doesn’t matter to me as long as it’s consistent.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have to jump in here and defend Brightshare here, they always pay it does not matter to me when it is they pay, heck as far as I am concerned paying by the 18th is cool with me, that gives me money to depend on for the middle of the month.

I don’t agree with you Slotchic about most affiliates pay by the 10th, here it is the 13th and nothing from Referback, wagershare, TridentShare I could go on and on!

I say give Lloyd a break.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Personally, I agree with TheGooner. Once a payment date is set it’s always a month apart.

And Bonustreak has updated us about what is happening with the other MGS groups – thank you. So, it looks like some of the other MGS groups have the same issue and that is receiving, checking and uploading the chargebacks. We do sometimes get the chargebacks a day or two early but I also think that having a consistent payment date is important, so I wouldn’t want to promise that we can advance payments by a day or two. Also, there are the considerations of our accounting department who prefer working on a fixed monthly schedule with us.

CaliGirl, thanks for raising this issue but unfortunately we can’t pay earlier. I hope this understandable and acceptable to you.

Best regards,
    Lloyd

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)