Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Can we get an explanation?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Whats with the 50% difference in stats from Income Access to Chipleader. Can you please provide an explanation. There is also quite a lengthy discusion about this on PAW:

http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/11108-ub-stats-anyone-else-have-no-data-today.html

fronkee

Hi all,

Just wanted to address everyone’s questions here. When UltimateBet migrated to Chipleader on May 1st, the Chipleader backend became the source for current and accurate affiliate data. Following this migration, one UltimateBet report was unintentionally left open in the Income Access system. As UltimateBet was no longer an active merchant in the Income Access network, the data that was showing in this report was no longer being maintained.

Our software provider has a system of checks and balances in place (both automated and manual) to ensure that all data in the Chipleader backend is accurate (they use this system for all their live clients). Because UltimateBet was not live in Income Access after May 1st, these checks and balances had been discontinued in the case of the UltimateBet data that was inadvertently accessible in the Income Access system. The report shown there was not a true representation of Chipleader stats.

I hope this clears everything up!

Chipleader Team

Anonymous
    Inactive

It doesn’t make sense…as deposits were off by 50% as well…and every day from May 28th to July 15th were off by 50%.

This was then corrected after July 15th at Income Access…in other words…they matched….and remained corrected until stats disappeared on July 23rd.

Furthermore…it wasn’t just some days in July…it was ALL DAYS that were off by 50%.

Lastly…some of us got credit for the difference for the last 4 days in MAY…with CHIPLEADER saying it was a definite glitch at Chipleader and “sorry for the inconvenience”.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I beleive the “silence” give us all the explination we need

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone notice any change in their stats for July? I see that most of my revenue is gone. I guess there is no point in emailing Chipleader as I have yet to receive a reply to my other emails.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Squigley 133582 wrote:

Anyone notice any change in their stats for July? I see that most of my revenue is gone. I guess there is no point in emailing Chipleader as I have yet to receive a reply to my other emails.

I just checked and my stats dropped 65% for july since yesterday ? is this there cut ?

Something’s really screwed up over there . im giving them this month to fix all the problems , and if not fixed there both gone

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)