Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Can we convince Slotland too…

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    stevej

Is there anyway to convince Slotland to let us use StatsRemote with your program? You are one of the only programs we promote and make money with that doesn’t allow that. I think it’s a free service and would save affiliates a lot of time. :inlove:

Best regards,
    Tarzan

Anonymous
    Inactive

StatsRemote can track whoever they want to — they don’t need permission from Slotland or anyone else.

When I met Johannes (CEO of StatsRemote) in Barcelona last year, I asked him why Slotland wasn’t tracked. It has to do with the fact that you can manually reset your Slotland stats whenever you want to. If you reset your stats in the middle of the month, StatsRemote will not show accurate calculations of “Clicks per sale,” “$$$ per click,” and so on. Figures like that would be useless. Also, if you never reset your stats, the figures would be even more screwed up. So, they decided not to track Slotand because of their less-than-ideal stats system.

I suppose it would be handy to have the “total amount earned” available to view in StatsRemote anyway, despite the other issues. You’d just have to remember to reset your Slotland stats at the end of each month.

Send them an email; maybe they’ll add it if enough people want it.

stevej

Oh yeah, I guess we need Slotland to put in historic stats and reset them automatically …. doesn’t seem like that would be too much trouble :inlove:

I forgot about that! -thanks Engineer!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all,

Yes, I agree that our stats doesn’t have a lot of functions. We are a dinosaurus a bit in this area ;-) During last two years we focused our power to creating new games, creating Slotland fully mobile and some new projects that will be published soon.

New affiliate section & stats is being created right now.. I hope I will introduce you our work soon :)

Thanks for your loyalty :)

Hannah

stevej

This is exciting news! I can’t wait… thank you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)