Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Can Anyone Help Me

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

When Intertops switched over to a different affilate program last month, I could not log on. Thus, Roman told me to open a new account and my downline would be transferred to my new account. Well, I did and everything worked fine. However, my downline was not transferred.
    In mid July, I was told that it would be easier to do the transfer on August 1st. Since that time, I’ve email several times, but no response and no transfer.Does anyone know what is happening?
    At the moment, I’ve removed them from my website.

Anonymous
    Inactive

At tis time I have two accounts, each working perfectly well.

Anonymous

sorry to hear B:

to this point …. intertops has a good rep. would be shame if they wasted it on screwing you. no offense meant on being you…… just that to waste their rep by screwing one person around …… stands to lose a lot more (insert winking smilie here)

please keep us ALL affs updated . …….we’re watching…….

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am sure Roman will get right on this situation he is always willing to help and sometimes it takes him a bit longer to answer but he will.:hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

OK. Thanks. I know in the past he has been good at returning my emails. I’ll be in Vegas this week making my deposit and was hoping to get everything in oreder.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Today’s the 15th. I solved the problem by deleting them from my site completely.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Richard,

did you get my e-mails?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)