Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Can affiliates play under their own code

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I tried to find an answer to this question on the site to no avail. Do you allow affiliates to play under their own account. I already have an account with you which I seldom play with, however some poker rooms allow their affiliates to play under their own code and frankly I like your software the best. So I would like to know if I could simply open another account under my affiliate code to play. Obviously you can appreciate the fact that I would like to play exclusively at a poker room that will earn me income for my play. Thanks for the prompt response.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Here is an extract of our Affiliate terms and conditions contract.

3.5 Commercial Use Only. This Marketing opportunity is for commercial use only, in no event are you to receive Affiliate Compensation on revenue generated on your own player account at the Website. Affiliates are prohibited from playing at Absolute Poker through their own tracking link or from the tracking link of an associate who shares all or part of the Affiliate Compensation with the affiliate. This includes any individuals or groups from which an affiliate receives compensation or remuneration from of any kind. Violation of this provision constitutes Fraud Traffic. In the event of violation of this section, Absolute Poker shall have the right to void any earned commissions applicable from such play.

Hope that answers your questions.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Some programs allow you to do it for testing purposes – so that means once or twice. I think last time I looked Wager Junction allowed it, period.

Most do not like it at all.

It’s best to ask.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)