Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

CAC Macau – Anyone else coming?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Just wondering whose coming to Macau next month? I’m all booked but judging from those I spoke to at CAP Euro, I’ll be networking with Cleopatra most of the time!

Anyone going to join me. And Ted? The talks are always interesting by the way. Well they were last year anyway.

Cheers

Simmo!

PS. There’s a tennis tourney on on the first night at the Venetian with Federer, McEnroe, Borg and possibly Nadal too!

zigmundovich

Yes, me and my partner will probably fly out!

Dumb question….are all speeches in English?

My partner once visited Moskou and there also were Russian speakers..

I’m affraid my Chinese will let me down :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

@HVDB 179666 wrote:

Dumb question….are all speeches in English?

Yup…well they were last year anyway :) It’s a fantastic hotel too by the way – worth it for that alone LOL. Huuuuge, some good restaurants and loads of shops. Oh and gambling ;)

I’ve booked to do 2 nights in Hong Kong first. I’d recommend flying to Hong Kong and getting the Turbo Jet, or the Venetian’s own Seacat thing over. A lot cheaper than flying to Macau and a bit quicker too ‘cos you don’t have to change planes. Last year I touched down in HK at 6.20pm and was in the Venetian in Macau just after 8pm.

zigmundovich

Thx for the info SIMMO

poluroud20
    Simmo!;179677 wrote:
    Yup…well they were last year anyway :) It’s a fantastic hotel too by the way – worth it for that alone LOL. Huuuuge, some good restaurants and loads of shops. Oh and gambling ;)

The hotel is simply amazing – I didn’t see daylight for 3 days :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Chris – AffiliateClub.com 179694 wrote:

The hotel is simply amazing – I didn’t see daylight for 3 days :)

You coming down Chris? They open the “Man Utd Experience” there just before we arrive. Took them a whole day to clear out the broom cupboard.

The hotel is phenomenal. Make sure to take enough moolah for shopping, but watch out for the “ladies of the night” on the gaming floor. They accost you at every turn. :cappy:

poluroud20
    Simmo!;179717 wrote:
    You coming down Chris? They open the “Man Utd Experience” there just before we arrive. Took them a whole day to clear out the broom cupboard.

Hi Simmo!, AffiliateClub.com will not be in Macau this year unfortunately :(

Anonymous
    Inactive

I can vouch for Macau – its a superb place, Venetian is unbelievable….I wonder if the Man Utd shop is open yet.

The conference was pretty lo key but the scenery/Hong Kong makes it a great trip anyways.

I flew Ocean Hong Kong last year for a very reasonable price from London but looking at their site looks like they are no more…,….:flush:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was there in June and the Man Utd shop is open and its HUGE!!!!! Like silly big!

Unfortunately Ocean went bust but you can get bargains if you are prepared to stop over and not fly on a fri or sat

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for your support.

Sessions are in English. We are guests. If one of our speakers starts breaking into Cantonese or Mandardin and a conversation ensues, I promise you the dialogue will be very fast… too fast to translate word for word… In those cases, we will have a translator to summarize.

By the way, in the wake of Kentucky, which registrar are you guys using that is not in the USA? I need to migrate the domains and am in the midst of my research.

Marc Lesnick
    Conference Organizer
    CAC2008

yorktown;180818 wrote:
    By the way, in the wake of Kentucky, which registrar are you guys using that is not in the USA? I need to migrate the domains and am in the midst of my research.

Marc Lesnick
    Conference Organizer
    CAC2008

Hey Marc,

We’ve gone with 123-Reg.co.uk as the reigstrar for our new domains.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Geez! That’s 9 GBP (USD $16) per year.

Alot of domains will need to be moved. That’s double the rate out there. There have to be better deals.

Marc Lesnick
    Conference Organizer
    CAC 2008

Since Affilitude is based here is Asia, we’ll be attending CAC macau :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Marc

Can you point me at any affy programs that have free affiliate passes to give away? ;)

I cocked up a bit on the dates…I booked in August and for some reason had CAC in the diary as 21st/22nd so am in Hong Kong on the 19th/20th…now I see it is actually on the 20th/21st so I won’t get over there til lunchtime on the 20th. And I have a day free at the end now LOL. Oh no…I’ll have to gamble ;)

Cheers

Simmo!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)