Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

CAC Amsterdam – Perspectives Weekly

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

@peralis 158816 wrote:

Believe it or not.. our hotel room was a lot worse.. :crazy:

Just noticed this comment – Must have skipped past it at first. Peralis you must have been staying in the biggest sh1t hole ever!!! Any photos

J.Todd – You should read some of the reviews on Trip Advisor, they are comedy – This is the worst one DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU ARE EATING OR EASILY TURNED OFF

“What finally topped things off was when I noticed the brown smear of faeces across the radiator, I was nearly sick at this point and decided I couldn’t stay.”

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nope.. did not stay in it long enough to take any photos.. we checked out almost immediately and had to bite the bullet and paid almost €300 a night at a different hotel.

Our first hotel was so dirty we were actually scared to touch the door handle and when we got into the room.. even the ashtray still had butts and ash in it. No toilet paper. The room was “made” to look cleaned up .. but one could see that the bedding was used.

I still get the shudders thinking about it and imagining actually lying in that bed….

Anonymous
    Inactive
    alexpratt wrote:
    “What finally topped things off was when I noticed the brown smear of faeces across the radiator, I was nearly sick at this point and decided I couldn’t stay.”

Actually, I considered leaving a present for the owners… but then I remembered they had my credit card number. :flush:

peralis wrote:
    The room was “made” to look cleaned up .. but one could see that the bedding was used.

I slept in my clothes on top of the comforter. :Cry:

vladcizsol
    Quote:
    What finally topped things off was when I noticed the brown smear of faeces across the radiator

Was this a special air freshener left in all the rooms? I suppose when the radiators fired up at night it was a fragrant wake up treat.:roflmao:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Geez, the room in London where I couldn’t fit my luggage on the floor was pure heaven then, it was clean and had working facilities and toilet paper, too.

I couldn’t stay there – it was too claustrophobic and I had no place for my luggage except on the bed. If I wanted to get in the bed it would have had to be stuffed between the bed and the facilities and I didn’t want to kill myself at night tripping over it. The Hotel had some bigger rooms but was full.

I got online and found another place – expensive but big enough for everything. I was outta there within the hour of arrival.

Jtodd, if this should ever happen to you again contact me and I’ll get ya out of there. Nuts!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Dominique 159243 wrote:

Jtodd, if this should ever happen to you again contact me and I’ll get ya out of there. Nuts!

Thank you, Dom, m’dear…

But I don’t plan on ever allowing this to happen to me again. Lesson learned!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)