Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

CAC 2007 Amsterdam

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all,

Betfred are all signed up for this event in Amsterdam.

Loved it last year so though would be ace to do it again.

If you wish to meet up for a beer to discuss our affiliate program, any questions, suggestions or concerns we would be please to address them.

Both myself and Sam will be there to assist.

If you wish to schedule an informal meeting please let us know by emailing affiliates at betfred dot com or grab me on msn using martyn dot beacon at betfred dot com or Sam on Sam dot Darby at betfred dot com.

Look forward to meeting you.

Cheers,

Martyn :hattip:

yellar

Do you offer free beers? :rasta:

Anonymous
    Inactive

to you…………..?

No! :dafingers

Anonymous
    Inactive

I won’t be trapsing off to Amsterdam Martyn …
    Arsenal dipped out of all cup competitions – so there’s no football incentive.
    sigh.gif

Perhaps we might catch up in Macao if you’re thinking about it ?

:hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Would be awesome Paul but I dont think I can make that one due to family commitments?? :unhappy:

Maybe Montreal?

PatrickM

Hey Bud,

you gonna be in CAC Montreal in August?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Carlo,

Unsure yet due to family commitments but if not I am hoping for CapEuro or maybe even Macau also?

The wife is back at work now after having our baby so it is a little more tricky.

Are you going to be hitting either of the ones named above?

PatrickM

I should be there at all of them mate! How is the little one doing? The photo you have of you on her on Facebook is awesome.

Take it easy…

@Martyn 128440 wrote:

Hey Carlo,

Unsure yet due to family commitments but if not I am hoping for CapEuro or maybe even Macau also?

The wife is back at work now after having our baby so it is a little more tricky.

Are you going to be hitting either of the ones named above?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Coolio, I’ll catch you there.

Macey is a little treat although she has come out in a cold so sleep isnt high on my things to do at the moment! :banger:

If anyone is interested in the pics of my number 1 lady (apart from the wife!) feel free to check out the album.

PatrickM

I’ll look forward to then, I doubt Fredwill send you to Macao though? That would be great if he could, you will have MEGA jetlag. It’s still pretty big shlep for me being on the lefhand side of North America.

@Martyn 128497 wrote:

Coolio, I’ll catch you there.

Macey is a little treat although she has come out in a cold so sleep isnt high on my things to do at the moment! :banger:

If anyone is interested in the pics of my number 1 lady (apart from the wife!) feel free to check out the album.

kevin247

Montreal sounds cool and Carlo has promised to take me on a Carlo tour of the place. :)

PatrickM

@IainD 129062 wrote:

Montreal sounds cool and Carlo has promised to take me on a Carlo tour of the place. :)

A tour? Oh G-d, what have I roped myself into now!?!?

kevin247

@Carlo 129088 wrote:

A tour? Oh G-d, what have I roped myself into now!?!?

Don’t try and weasel out! I want the helicopter picking me up from the airport as you promised!

PatrickM

@IainD 129089 wrote:

Don’t try and weasel out! I want the helicopter picking me up from the airport as you promised!

What?! WTF are you talking about?! You are goign with your woman so I said I would find some sleazy pay by the hour motels for you and some cheep lager bars. That’s all you asked for!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)