Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Bye Bye Eco Card… hello…?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Where to from here now that Eco Card is pulling out of the US? Here is some feedback regarding an alternative solution:

Q: Could you do us a favor and tell us a bit about this use my wallet?
    A: UseMyWallet is invite only. It is USA only.

Q: Will it work like other wallets?
    A: Yes. An account is required and this account needs to be funded.

Q: Will there be an ATM card?
    A: Not at this point in time.

Q: Do you know if they will automaticaly move *ALL* US EcoCard accounts to this wallet?
    A: No, as they are seperate companies. They will try and invite as many Eco members as possible to gain this business. They already started a mailing campaign to do this.

Q: Will US players and affiliates be able to get UseMyWallet if they do not currently have an EcoCard Account?
    A: As before, this is by invite only, so we will be able to invite certain affiliates.

Q: Would you reccommend an urgency for US affiliates to pull any money currently in EcoCard?
    A: No. The guys at EcoCard will ensure your money is paid to you.

Anonymous

The guys at EcoCard will ensure your money is paid to you.

I hope you’re right Shane.

Anonymous
    Inactive

What is Usemywallet? Is that separate from QT?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey there,

Simply put QT is the actual account behind UMW.

Shane

Anonymous
    Inactive

If referback will only be inviting “certain” affiliates (your words), then I guess the ability to be paid will be based upon some sort of popularity contest.

What criteria will be used to determine who is invited?

Rick
    Universal4

Anonymous
    Inactive

@universal4 131270 wrote:

If referback will only be inviting “certain” affiliates (your words), then I guess the ability to be paid will be based upon some sort of popularity contest.

What criteria will be used to determine who is invited?

Rick
    Universal4

LOL – we’re still trying to decide if it will be for the best dance video or a pet look-alike contest.

:D

Seriously though, this is a new product and they will be doing the inviting, Referback will naturally do what we can for ALL our affiliates.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks again for being on the ball here referback, I was invited today and I am all set to go:hattip:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)