Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

BREAKING NEWS:Calvin Ayre Indicted & Bodog Seized

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    bosshoggs

Lots of members have been PMing me/emailing asking what the impact will be with this indictment on US Regulation.

There’s several schools of thought… and I’m not too sure what to make of it yet. If anything, I just think things may be delayed a bit… and perhaps 2013 will be “the year.”

Just wanted to share an insightful article that sums up the details, expected aftermath and, yes, some thoughts around its impact: Bodog Founder Legal Online Gambling in US

bosshoggs

With Bodog Asia Rockin’, it appears that Calvin Ayre’s Fabulous Lifestyle remains… well… Fabulous. Here’s some updates to last week’s breaking news stories, and some insight as to why Ayre will probably never see the inside to a US Courtroom.

Bodog Asia Online Poker Rooms Open, Calvin Ayre’s Fabulous Life Remains Unchanged

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ahh, living ‘the good life’. But still, don’t you feel sorry any poor billionaire who has to ‘tighten their belts’ because they are now a mere millionaire.

However, it sure beats being sentenced to 30 years like that other poor smuck who apparently didn’t have the foresight to run.

But, I also agree with Ayre about it being an ‘abuse of the US criminal justice system for the commercial gain of large US corporations’.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)