Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Bonusgeek was not banned

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    vladcizsol

After being alerted that Bonusgeek was posting at GPWA that he was banned after some sort of disagrement I checked the backend and he was in there under Email Awaiting Confirmation. My guess is he changed emails recently.

I did NOT ban him or anyone else since we did Steven and Michael Corfman and I personally unbanned them in London as we agreed. After seeing the negative video by APCW on the 17th (two days ago) I am thinking that the meeting in London was a sham and they are NOT sincere in wanting to work in a positive manner with CAP. Jay Todd even made Warren look like a fool in the video after Warren was kind enough to call him.

When an Employee of GPWA is suggesting/pointing out that people are Rogueing CAP and advocating that position its really not good faith cooperation in my oppinion and underlines the problem we have here with the CONSTANT one way attacks where CAP never responds. Sad that we all worked so hard to build CAP and its being surrendered willingly without a fight.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well I asked him what was he trying to do.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)