Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Bonuses subtracted in full from commission…

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Being an affiliate with many programs, I find GSN’s policy quite awkward and predatory on how bonuses are subtracted from commissions.

Last month we had 500 and 75 euros in deposits, for which we received 37.5 commission for the former and ZERO for the latter.

This is total b.s. that full bonuses are being subtracted from our commissions of a measly 25% particularly since all bonuses are for WAGERING purposes only :
    according to their bonus t&c’s
    “A Player’s bonus account cannot be cashed in, but can be used to place wagers.”

Which brings the question of WTF are they charging affiliates for if these bonuses cannot even be withdrawn?

My rant for today…:cuss:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have to agree with that.

It is likely the reason why this group never made it with me – sending a test batch of players didn’t yield anything worth mentioning.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Dominique wrote:
    I have to agree with that.

It is likely the reason why this group never made it with me – sending a test batch of players didn’t yield anything worth mentioning.

Point taken. Thx Dom.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    splinterfree wrote:
    This is total b.s. that full bonuses are being subtracted from our commissions of a measly 25%

Really? I thought this was pretty much standard everywhere from what I can tell of my stats. Gosh I need to pay more attention.sleeping.g

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is this something new?

I haven’t noticed this in the past but this last month…thought my stats looked screwy. Had a good amount of deposits but no commission. I know the people over there quite well, think this has prompted me to contact them.

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)