Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Bodog Bounced Check

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Eva_Betway

check just bounced from bodog for $300+ dollars. Cost me $15 check return fee.
    Reason cited “insufficient funds”
    Just a heads up.

buohcom

Please contact your affiliate manager or affiliatesupport@bodog.com, I spoke with them today and the fees will be refunded and another payment issued.

Eva_Betway

Ok Brooke. I will do. I understand the situation with processing. I would be lying, however, if I didn’t say this was disrupting. Is this something that is happening often. I only need to know when to put our future efforts. Thank you.

buohcom

You always take a risk with US Operators, but I can say bodog is good for the money.

Eva_Betway

I know they are good for it. Many processors use MG or WU and there is no chance of bouncing. Haven’t heard back from them yet since I sent in my copy of check.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I know that all the USA processors are having problems, but this would worry me the fact that it came back with “insufficient funds” written on it. This implies no money, not a problem with the account…..
    But then again, I am pretty sure Bodog is good for $300.00!!! or at least we hope so!!

Eva_Betway

it appears the redeposit they told me to do is a bounced check too. now this has cost me 2 hours with the bank total and $30+ in fees. It is more than inconvenient. It is now officially a nuisance.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Do you have a Euro or GBP account they can wire funds to instead?

Eva_Betway

negative. I am hoping we can just do a MG or WU and I can be over this. I have wasted a lot of time. My buddy down the street deposits with them all the time and they don’t have a prob taking it. But I have a problem getting my cut all of a sudden. (rethinking marketing plan)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry to hear your troubles – I’ll shoot you a PM with an alternative solution you can consider as well through your bank.

Eva_Betway

I have emailed them twice since the second bounced check attempt and they are not returning my emails now. WTF is the deal? I thought they are supposed to be top notch. Are they really stiffing me for lousy $350 bucks?! :bull****:

buohcom

Please PM me your email address and we will get this sorted.

Eva_Betway

The problem was resolved. I received another check (3rd) and it did not bounce. We are squared away. I think we all know that Bodog has the money to payout all of it’s affiliates. Thats never an issue. The payment processor was the issue. The company they used failed. They have many processors they use though so I am sure they will just stop using that one. Affiliates understand that these things do happen but when it does it is a pain. I will continue to rep Bodog.

buohcom

Glad to hear all is sorted.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)