Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Blackjack Commissions

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello everyone,

We have great news!

As you may have noticed, the Blackjack stats are now available in the Income Access reports for UltimateBet. We are very pleased to announce that any Blackjack commission that was earned since November 1st 2006 will be included with December commission payments this month and continue to be paid every month from now on.

Affiliates will be be paid 20% commission for Multiplayer Blackjack (tournament and cash play) plus single player Blackjack revenue. Blackjack commission is calculated separately from Poker commission and any negative balances will not be carried over to the next month, so you will never lose money promoting Blackjack.

We are still waiting for some issues to be worked out surrounding Absolute Poker’s acquisition of UltimateBet at the end of October 2006 before payment can be finalized for commission prior to November 1st. This is still very much the plan and is in the works.

We want to thank affiliates for their continued patience during all this, and we are looking forward to kicking the UltimateBet affiliate program off to a great start this year!

Please feel free to email us if you have any questions. :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is the firefox issue fixed?

Whats with Poker tournament fees?

Is 20% the base commision and we can get more with good players/traffic?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi mr. noise,

There are no updates on the first two queries.

As far as UB Blackjack, the base commission is 20%. However, if your numbers are high, please feel free to send me an email and we can discuss the possibility of a higher percentage. ;)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I had around 30% users with firefox and many of my users will like to play tournaments.

Its a shame that with this issues i cant promote UB.

Especially because my users start to love BJ Tourneys.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi mr.noise,

We can set up a bonus code for you to give your Firefox users. If you’d like to set this up, please send me an email and I’d be happy to do so for you right away. :)

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)