Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

BIG WEBSITE FOR SALE.. START EARNING US$5000.00 Monthly

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Paul Roberts

burmastreet.com,tradebuzzing.com,bourbonix.com,advertise established websites for sale,sitesell,siteseller,earn money online,buy and sell websites cheap,established websites for sale,established adsense websites for sale,websites for sale,
    Sell banner adspace $300 per person for an entire month ..Make money
    rss.gif

Established website for sale http://burmastreet.com/ is the Premier free classifieds marketplace

thebox.jpg

Msn: snaph4@hotmail.com or EMAIL: host2001@gmail.com Contact for more information .

Visit here to get more information

You will receive 100% ownership of this awesome domain name and all of the site’s unique content. This site is Filled with tons and tons of awesome ever changing content dealing with all types of articles. Site sits on powerful state of the art BLOGGING PLATFORM. A great site for beginners as well as expert Growers. This Awesome google loving site is sure to rake in the clicks “just like magic!” . This site features a very nice easy to remember domain name, and is in the ever popular website selling niche. This site has also been submitted to over 70 search engines.

Our Sponsor
    monst1.gif

This site comes with a built in admin area to manage your content. You simply Login to your admin area and make changes to your site, add articles, manage users, edit the configuration file, and so on . This feature makes it very easy even for a newbie to manage the site with ease.

Anonymous
    Inactive

None of the images load for me.

Which is probably just as well since I received the following complaint about this post:

It might be a legitimate sale, but the advertisement is filled with spam and affiliate links. Why would he add the hosting company’s banner with his affiliate link? this seems like advertisement plain and simple.

Paul Roberts

I Just want to get my site sold.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sounding like a Sitepoint scam “start earning 5k per month even though the website generates 10$” isn’t really the way to go bud.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Am I hallucinating or have the figures disappeared?

I am moving this into spamarama.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)