Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

bidvertiser

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    aaronsmith

I have just started using bidvertiser as a publisher. I have read in alot of forums it is a scam and they do not pay. People say when just about to be paid they get an email saying that they have been banned from clicking on their own links. Is bidvertiser worth using? It seems great, you get paid when people just click the links.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve had “good” luck with them on my gambling site. Google pulled that trick on me with my guranteed sign up web site

Anonymous
    Inactive
    rob3786 wrote:
    I have just started using bidvertiser as a publisher. I have read in alot of forums it is a scam and they do not pay. People say when just about to be paid they get an email saying that they have been banned from clicking on their own links. Is bidvertiser worth using? It seems great, you get paid when people just click the links.

I use Google AdSense on the gambling guides page of my site and if I click on any of the ads I do not get credit for it, same for my retail site. So the clicking on “their own links” is bs.

Once in a while I’ll click on an AdSense ad to see if I want to add that competitors’ site to the Competitive Ad Filter list.

However, Google does pay and on time, like clockwork. Although the bidvertiser payout minimum is only $10 Google’s is $100.

aaronsmith

I thought adsense didnt work on gambling sites

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)