Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

bewinners launched today!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    PedroMiguel

The moment has come: bewinners, the new affiliate program of the bwin group, is launched, live and ready. It includes the best brands, an automated level program, five different payment methods, top-notch marketing tools, detailed statistics and reports.[FONT=&quot][/FONT] Learn more at http://www.bewinners.com. Get ready to go YEAH!

paulos

Anyone who promotes BWIn is retarded.
    BWin are also retarded.
    that is all.

We have posted warnings on the GAU and are presently conducting a poll for our members. GAU members, please vote. Anyone who isn’t a member, why not? There is no cost and the Gambling Affiliates Union is your voice against these rogue programs.

lemmbone

@OBR 222925 wrote:

Anyone who promotes BWIn is retarded.
    BWin are also retarded.
    that is all.

You had a bad experience with them or anything? I was thinking in working with them when i launch a new site.

@zaraza 222948 wrote:

You had a bad experience with them or anything? I was thinking in working with them when i launch a new site.

Their new terms are a joke. Everyone who works with them will have a bad experience. Read the warning in my siggy….

lemmbone

Wow, i never saw terms like that lol. Good thing i found this topic, i wanted to promote them but i saw their site is down and i wondered why :)

turboodds

@ zaraza – Bwin was a wonderful program. The problem is sometimes when a company becomes to popular and well established they feel they can adjust their marketing practices to gain more benefit at the cost of their advertisors. The idea here is – they feel they are strong enough that reducing % to 5% seems fair to them. It has to do with perception. They feel nothing is wrong and they are justified to offer this (of which they feel is very generous).

Yes it is a blunder and will significantly hurt them in the long haul. My only hope is they see this reality before more programs take on this idea thinking they can steam role affiliates. Once you have 10-20-30 affiliates programs doing this were in trouble.

We need to get on this and act fast and harsh – through the SERPS! I suggest researching everything you can on the forums, make an educated decision on the benfit vs gain of adding a program that will eventually in all likelyhood shut you out when they do not need you anymore.

Read siggy below – and decide for yourself!! If you feel strongly in support link to it!

lemmbone

After reading the 5% thingy i had the impression that they are using you and they just throw you away.. The 3 years is not a dead end to revenue sharing, some friends still earn good revenue from programs they promoted a long time ago.
    I also have to agree with you on the “must act” part, doing this you prevent other webmasters from being abused, cause this is how i see the bwin program after reading the terms.

turboodds

Yes true. The most troubling part is this is a serious threat to the existence of the affiliate model in itself. If this is perceived as a positive way forward by the other programs (i assure you they watch in anticipation) then affiliates have a whole lot to lose in the future. BWIN wants to be a tend setter here. The 5% rule is a serious and I repeat serious insult to our livelyhood.

I think i have received around 15-20 emails and PMs the last couple of days with webmasters sharing their stories. Soon we will post testimonials, and factual updates on how its affected existing clients. And also how new affiliates feel about it.

If you know anyone who owns blogs, sites, article sites, ect let them know were looking at acquiring space for a story on this.

Keep reading mate.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)