Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

BetUSPoker Affiliate Program Launching?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

All this time I’ve been waiting for BetUSPoker to finally launch it’s affiliate program and the site just still says, “coming soon.”

Any real word on a time frame here for you guys to launch the poker affiliate program?

PatrickM
    PokerCS wrote:
    All this time I’ve been waiting for BetUSPoker to finally launch it’s affiliate program and the site just still says, “coming soon.”

Any real word on a time frame here for you guys to launch the poker affiliate program?We are having a lot of trouble with our current provider Tribeca Tables. As well as this, we were told that we have to phase out taking on US players. AS a result we are looking elsewhere for a poker product. When we know what is going on I will let you know.

We expected this to have all been worked out sooner, unfortunately Tribeca don’t seem to be helping us get an affiliate program ready. We did try but it never seemed easy.

PatrickM
    PokerCS wrote:

Any real word on a time frame here for you guys to launch the poker affiliate program?

Poker CS,

check this thread. We have a new provider and will finally be able to offer a working (and most importantly profitable) poker affiliate program.

Best wishes.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)