Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

BetUS no good for Firefox users

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I just a nightmare of a time trying to sign up for an account at BetUS poker for the ASOP.

– I registered for an account at BetUS.com – site was slow and the sign up form wasn’t set out very logically, but it wasn’t too bad. (eg why put country after phone, when the format of the phone field is dependant on the country – put the country field first!)

– then I went to the poker section of the site to download the software, but they make you register AGAIN, which I tried to do.

– after filling out another form (exactly the same as the first, except with a poker nickname field) there was no way to submit it…

– After a little rant I eventually figured out the second form does not work in Firefox. I loaded the page in IE and it worked fine…

So is there any reason you guys don’t want 20% of internet users to be able to register at your site? It’s bad enough you make them register twice and do not use a single account for everything, but how is anyone supposed to send you traffic when 1 in 5 users will have to go through that experience?

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I would have thought this is pretty simple stuff to get right….

PatrickM

Hey Kris,

thanks for the message..

We’re aware of this problem and we trying to work this out. Thanks for pointing this out – rest assured that we’re working hard trying to fix it.

Thanks,
    Carlo

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just signed up through firefox. I clicked where I thought the button should be and it let me sign up.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    kdollar wrote:
    I just signed up through firefox. I clicked where I thought the button should be and it let me sign up.

lol – let’s all send traffic from psychic websites then…

And thanks for the reply Carlo. :)

PatrickM
    Kris wrote:
    lol – let’s all send traffic from psychic websites then…

And thanks for the reply Carlo. :)

That’s pretty funny (re: “psychic websites”), if you’re in the Bahamas for Spring Break I’ll be getting you a drink for that one! :hattip:

We are working on the signup forms, we’ve just recently moved onto the Cake Poker Network so we’re always seeing small little things like this crop up. once again, I appreciate your input, if you see anything else that we’ve missed out feel free to contact me directly (carlo@betus.com) and we’ll work it out.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)