Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Betfred’s Cops ‘n’ Robbers

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Betfred have just launched our Affiliate Only, Cops ‘n’ Robbers themed freeroll.

This promotion is for Betfred Affiliates only and we invite you to sign up and take part in this great promotion.

There will be bounties on both Affiliate Managers, myself $100 and Russell $200. Who ever captures/knocks us out the tournament takes the bounty!

All registered affiliates will be automatically entered to play on the night as long as you return your details as requested below.

I will be resending the email to all our new affiliates during the coming weeks, so that everybody gets the chance to sign up and join in the fun.

I hope to you guys at the table. :hithead:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ha!

I’ve just checked my email – didn’t this run on May 9th?
    Yesterday?

Completely forgot about it … I told you guys I needed a reminder email.
    :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Gooner,

I think you will find (in most places anyway) that it is the 9th of May today :roflmao:

The tourney start in just over 6 hours, I recommend you get some sleep!

:rollover:

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Martyn wrote:
    Hi Gooner,

I think you will find (in most places anyway) that it is the 9th of May today :roflmao:

The tourney start in just over 6 hours, I recommend you get some sleep!

:rollover:

Well it’s the 10th here in New Zealand – and will be the 11th within the next two hours. Running a Global affiliate service or not ?
    :banger:

We’re 13 hours ahead of the UK …
    :hehe:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Of course Gooner.

Just thought I would thank everybody who took part in our Affiliate only $1000 freeroll last night. Both myself and Russ had a blast and 2 lucky affiliates took the bounty on both our heads.

We will be running more of these in the near future so I hope to see you round the tables next time!

Thanks again.

Martyn & Russell

:clapper:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)