Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Betfred Needs You!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Cant remember if I asked you guys for your support but if I win I am looking to solve world peace, heal the worlds problems and save all the fluffy bunnies.

http://www.igamingbusiness.com/cap_awards.php

:hattip:

neophyte

lmfao
    good luck with all of the above.

Anonymous
    Inactive

How low will AM’s go to win this one ??
    You haven’t tried selling tricks yet …
    :tongue:

Seriously though – if you want to win then you could consider lobbying BetFred to :
    – raising commission levels to 30-35%
    – striving to pay quickly and promptly … (ahem – invoices sent last week)

DISCLAIMER :
    I may (or may not) have already voted for you ….
    :tongue:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am working on all of the above Gooner, I promise.

30% is standard for all CAP members anyway so you should have no quibbles there.

On the invoices front, this is something that bugs me too. I am working on ways to bypass this while still keeping accounts happy. We are also waiting on a demo of a new affiliate program that will cover all products so it will be one login, all reports online…yeh imagine that in 2007!!!

I will be looking at paying all affiliate invoices in the first week of the start of every month. At the moment I am on my own as Sam my Deputy left last week to join pastures new. I have a replacement lined up who I will introduce very soon. I may also be expanding the affiliate department at Betfred too!

All in all, a sign of good things to come I believe.

Now will you vote for me?

By the way, If you do vote for me I will attend your next party and stick cans to my head…free of charge! :wink-wink

Anonymous
    Inactive

You got my nomination in the first month mate – admittedly BEFORE I heard about the cans trick.
    :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Awesome…..I wonder if I can win with 1 vote?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)