Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Betfair affiliate payment issue. Please assist.

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Golden

Hi,

I will tell my story on this topic.

I’m an affiliate since 2007 on betfair.

My affiliate manager was mark thorn and this guy promises a lot of things, including contests on betfair exchange to my forums.

After i announce contests to my all community i never ear for mark.

Of course almost of my members lose the trust on me and on my words.

After this mark disclose my personal details to a competitor!!!!!

I move on and i don’t promote betfair for a couple a time

I request to betfair team a new affiliate manager and start promote again.

I earn some comissions and guess what? I never be paid since 2007

Of course i don’t have a lot of money to receive, i only have 302 UK Pounds but is my money…

I have all my invoices marked as paid but guess again, never receive a single cent!

I ask affiliate team about this and look for the answer:

“I have looked into your account more thoroughly. You only get paid when you earn over £50 in a month. This only happened in December. Our payments for December are due next week, so you should be paid by then.”

So If you have accumulated earnings you will not receive!!!

I see the terms and conditions and on clause 4 (payments) nothing is saying about this earnings not be paid.

Must of you must thinking right now that just for 300 pounds affiliate managers dont worry about.. The reason i only have 300 pounds over a year is because the way i been treated, on another affiliate programs i earn 5000+ per mont.

Ps: Sorry about my english but is not my main language.

vladcizsol

Betfair can you please let us know whats going on with TheSafeSports and why he has not been paid?

Queenie81

Hi

Following the post below SafeSport has been contacted directly. According to our records all of their payments are up to date and we are currently processing the December payments.

We are now in the process of re-confirming the correct bank details with TheSafeSports and checking with our Accounts team if any of the previous payments made failed or have been returned.

If any affiliates are chasing any outstanding payment queries please contact affiliates@betfair.com

Kind Regards

Golden

Yes, I confirm i receive a contact(e-mail) to solve this situation.

Unfortunately i have to say the betfair records are wrong but I will post later if this situation as solved successful.

edited: i will change the topic tittle to not have betfair indexed with tath keywords, but someone already did.

Hi Safe Sport,

I hope that we are all happy now. If you do have any future questions about payments its always best to directly approach our payments teams. Unfortunately a back log can be the case sometimes, but you will always receive communication or feedback from us.

Hope to see you at CAP

Golden

Thanks for your help

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)