Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

bet365 take a $40K iPoker promo and bump it up to $1 Mill

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Zlzmbmax
    :hattip:Million Dollar Mission exclusive on bet365:hattip:

We take a $40K iPoker promo and bump it up to £1 Mill

bet365 have stated their intentions early in ’09 by taking iPoker’s February $400,000 Cash Table Points Race and adding to the prize pool for bet365 poker players, creating the Million Dollar Mission

This is a really simple proposition from bet365:

* We don’t make any changes to the points structure or earnings formula, it’s all as stated in the original iPoker promotion description.
    * All raked hands earn points, regardless of stake levels, game type or bet type.
    * The 300 players with the most points during February will receive money
    * All Nice and Simple

Only thing that changes is that bet365 will add a further $60K to be distributed amongst those players from bet365 who make the final leaderboard.

For example, the first placed finisher from any other iPoker room will win $20,000. However, if they earned their points on bet365 they’ll walk away with $50,000

This increases a bet365 players winnings by a massive 250% and is easily the best iPoker promotion you can find anywhere during February.

So, if you have any players who you think have the skill and inclination to make the final leaderboard standings you should do both of you a favour and send them via bet365

Zlzmbmax

Ok, I just got back from CAP and I see that I need to add a few zeros to the figures above…….

Just to clarify; the money put up by iPoker for this February Cash Table Race is $400,000.

Bet365 are adding an additional $600,000 to the prizepool, making a total of $1Million for those players who compete via our poker rooms – hope that’s made things clear :hattip:

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)