Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

bet365 at CAP Euro Barcelona

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Danman

The bet365 crew will be there. Was fantastic last year and we’re hoping there’s a match on at the Camp Nou so we can treat some US affiliates to REAL football, as well as those that appreciate it already!

Alternatively, we may also be heading to WWE Raw which happens to be in town that week… I know how Yanks are suckers for Lycra! Give me a shout via pm a) if you’re an affiliate and b) if you’re keen on either and we may well put a comp together, or MAYBE just take you along for the hell of it.

Plus, we’ll be at the conference and no doubt the parties, but if you’d like to schedule a meeting with one of the team, just drop me or another of the affiliate management team an email or pm!

Asaf Shachaf

If you would like to set up a meeting with us for CAP Barcelona please either reply to this post or PM one of the team

Many thanks

Kelly

As someone with strong ties to 365 I would like to put my name forward so you can “MAYBE just take you along for the hell of it” ;)

Fly out on Wednesday night, see you all there :)

Asaf Shachaf
    Andy – bet365affiliates;177071 wrote:
    As someone with strong ties to 365 I would like to put my name forward so you can “MAYBE just take you along for the hell of it” ;)

Fly out on Wednesday night, see you all there :)

No sorry we are FAAAAR to busy to meet with the likes of you! :)

have a safe flight and see you there :)

Kelly

@Kelly – bet365 177073 wrote:

No sorry we are FAAAAR to busy to meet with the likes of you! :)

have a safe flight and see you there :)

Kelly

Charming!

Your loss :P

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)