Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

BestPay/Maxine refuse to honor agreed upon deal!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Almanator

Best Pay has refused to honor an agrred upon media deal made by one of the Affiliate managers (Claire) and confirmed by Andi, whom she obviously reports too based on email communication. This deal was confirmed via email by Claire and confirmed by Andi in an email forwarded to me by Claire.. The deal was to commence May 13th and run for a period of 3 months at a rate of $300.

As I was waiting on payment to be sent I spoke with Maxine in order to get the media agreement paid. Maxine claimed, as marketing manager, to know nothing of it and requested the confiration of the deal email be sent, which I did even though this seemed strange to me that an Marketing Manager wold not be in the know odd a deal HIS staff made and senior staff confirmed and authorized.

As soon as he recieved the proof of the arranged deal he immediatly refused to honor and proceeded to bash my site in an unprofessional manner. I advised Maxine that I had turned down another deal once recieving Claires offer and therefore to reneged on this was unproffesional and completly unacceptable. Max’s response was he could care less and said he would pay only $300 and not the agreed upon $900.

I demand that Best Pays act in a professional manner and promptly send the balance of this agreement. I hvave yet to see such a high level of unproffesionalism from a marketing manager and am appalled at his lack of ability and inability to act accordingly.

I advised Claire and Andi and she stated that she had told Maxine that I would be posting the results at CAP and also forwarding a complaint to the G.A.U as I feel it is my responsibilty to advise other affilaites who may be considering doing a deal with this outfit. Maxine seemed completly indifferent and could careless that BestPay would be seen in a bad light amougst other affiliates and I think this goes to suggest that Best Pay is not a program to work closely with at all or even give banner space to.

I for my part will not act in kind and will keep banners up forthe month he paid after refusingto honor the deal. I know in 3 days it generated over 1350 imopressions alone, not bad for a garbage site eh Maxine??

If Best Pay has any hope of being looked upon in a professional light I’d suggest they enter into negotiations asap and get this matter resolved. Currently they are refusing to do so.

I’ll add to this post should they see the light and step up to the plate as they should. Maybe Maxine would care to enlighten the affiliate community why he believe it is just to act in this manner.

Almanator

I am happy to report that in conversation with Claire today that Maxine is considering some negotiation with respect to our agreement. If it pans out I’ll be happy and willing to work with it. Hopefully this happens as it is always nice to see results versus bad feelings.

I’ll post an update once I know more.

buohcom

Hi,

I would like to invite you to use the CAP Resolution System in an effort to mediate this situation. Please click here for details: File a Complaint with an Affiliate Program.

Kindest Regards,

Brooke

Almanator

I am pleased to post that BestPay has entered into some talks with respect to my orginal post and a mutually satisfying result was acheieved. Many many Thanks to Claire for her hard work and assistance on this and for her patience in seeing this get resolved.

We can All now move forward to getting the results we both wanted.

Almanator

My apoligies, I thought I had posted this but failed too. Best Pays made a settlement regarding this issue and payment was recieved. Thanks to Claire and Brooke for all there hard work on this.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)