Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Best Wishes Miles!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Miles,

I hope your departure from Grand Prive isn’t the “hire excellent help to come in and clean up the mess with the consumers and affiliates, then say good bye routine.” If that is the case Miles, you have done an awesome job,
    I haven’t heard a complaint for quite sometime, and feel that you and Kamiel have truly made a positive impact at GP.

I’m saddened to hear of your departure and wish you much success and happiness in your future endeavor.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ditto!

I would like to thank you for the fantastic job you did, your fast replies and your helpful hands will truly be missed by many.

I´m wishing you all the best for your future and hope to work with you again.

Anonymous
    Inactive

with a sad heart I am typing this
    I feel very sorry that Miles is leaving
    He was wonderful, did always reply very fast and had an open ear for all.
    Since we had contact with Miles we did generate players with Grand Prive.
    Miles, I want to wish you all the best from the bottom of my heart!
    Hugs to you

Marina

I do hope Grand Prive will continue to honor contest and free chip deals affiliates have going on.
    I would like to know with who I have to deal now regarding that.
    Thanks

biggyg

Wow now I am really upset ,Miles was only reason we have stuck with them though all the bad changeovers and frozen stats!Hopefully a GOOD group will pick you up and we can continue our relationship.

Good luck friend ,

Gina

dvs007

Hi all,

It is sad to see Miles leave as we have been colleagues for a long time, I wish him all the best in his future endeavors.

Kamiel and My self are still here and will do all in our power to keep you happy, should any of Miles affiliates need any thing please feel free to contact me.

Kind Regards

Irwin Reuben
    Affiliate manager
    Grand Prive Affiliates

Tel:+27 11 275 6008
    Mobile: +27 83 775 7768
    E-mail: irwin@grandpriveaffiliates.com
    MSN: irwinr01@hotmail.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

why did i not know that Miles was leaving?? was there some kind of announcement?? did i not get it?? is he gone already?? did i miss him, can’t say good bye to my tiger???????

this sucks and i am upset that i did not get any type of notification Irwin!

i have tried calling today, but they said miles was gone already?? i hope he will be back monday or maybe you have a contact i can use to get in touch with him?

email me Irwin, and give me some help here.

thanks
    pat

Anonymous
    Inactive

Miles good luck with all your future endevours, was really great working with you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Irwin, thank you for letting us know we will remain in the excellent hands of Kamiel and yourself.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)