Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Beat Your Average Net Win Competition

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi All,

We have big bonuses up for grabs in August!

Depending on how well you perform in August in relation to your average Net Win of the last 3 months, you will be rewarded with a bonus to match your efforts.

We will be sending out an e-mail to all affiliates shortly wherein you will be notified what your average Net Win target is. Should you not get this mail, please feel free to contact me.

Here is how your bonus will be calculated:

100-109% Growth: 50% of Average Bonus
    110-119% Growth: 60% of Average Bonus
    120-129% Growth: 70% of Average Bonus
    130-139% Growth: 80% of Average Bonus
    140-149% Growth: 90% of Average Bonus
    150+% Growth: 100% of Average Bonus

Please let me know if there is anything you need, or if you have any questions.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Kamiel,

I actually do have a question for you. I hope it’s not a stupid one, but I’m still trying to figure out how this whole “beat your average” competition works.

Say my average net win from the past 3 months is $1000. This month my players give a net win of $1350.

As far as I can work out, that’s a 35% increase from my average, which equals 135%, I think. Now, the table says I get an “80% of average” bonus. Does that mean I get an extra $800 (80% of $1000 net win average)? :tooconfus

Thanks,
    Marcus

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Marcus,

Apologies if it is a bit confusing, and no question is a stupid one. Figure it is best to have a complete understanding.

Yes, you are correct in your assumptions below. If you grow your average from $1000 to $1350, that would put you in the “130-139% Growth” category, and would mean that you will receive a bonus of 80% of your average (which would be $800).

I hope this answers all your questions. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Kamiel :)

Now that I understand it, this is a cool competition! I’ll definitely be trying to beat my average!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Kamiel,

I don’t have any complaint or suggestion. Just wanted to compliment you on a well run affiliate program!

Regards,
    Paula
    (mojo)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Kamiel,

I”ll generate the increase, you’ll do the math, we’ll rock! :rasta:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Dominique,

Will be looking forward to doing the math :bigsmile:. Things are looking great so far, and can’t wait to see what the final numbers are.

Thanks for the compliment Mojo. It is greatly appreciated. We do try our best, and are always looking to improve. So, if you spot anything you think that we can do better, don’t hesitate to let me know.

As always, I am here to assist you guys in any way I can, so please let me know if you need anything.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)